fabrar

Jeff Teague 2018-2019 Season Outlook

24 minutes ago, HK-47 said:

Wolves are signing Canaan to a 10-day contract. Could mean nothing or could mean Teague will be out a while longer.

or Rose or Tyus

We’re at about 50 games in and Teague’s only played 31 games due to the same injury. Just read that surgery can be likely per the RW blurb. Has anyone actually dropped him?

my league doesn’t have IR spots so This has been tougH

Edited by reverb
Typo

17 minutes ago, reverb said:

Has anyone actually dropped him?

I dropped today in a H2H 10-team league with no IR slot. I’m a few games out of a playoff spot and didn’t feel like i could afford to wait for more clarity. YMMV.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, doc_shades said:

I dropped today in a H2H 10-team league with no IR slot. I’m a few games out of a playoff spot and didn’t feel like i could afford to wait for more clarity. YMMV.

Thanks for this. I'm in a 12-team 8 cat league. I'm in first place but will start to slide if I can't use one of my top guards.

What do we do with this guy??? 

No updates still, can he even run now?

Wolves sign Canaan to a 10-day contract. What now?

On 1/29/2019 at 3:44 PM, reverb said:

Thanks for this. I'm in a 12-team 8 cat league. I'm in first place but will start to slide if I can't use one of my top guards.

I mean you haven't been able to use him that much this year.

Fantasy albatross at this point. A dead spot on the roster so itching to drop him. On the other hand can’t drop him and have him run against me in playoffs.  

Edited by ragrag

7 minutes ago, ragrag said:

Fantasy albatross at this point. A dead spot on the roster so itching to drop him. On the other hand can’t drop him and have him run against me in playoffs.  

yeah that’s why I haven’t let go yet

Jeff thanksfordraftingmeimgoingtodeepthroatyouallyear Teague. 

• Haha 1

Unless he is declared done for the year, no reason to drop unless you have no IR spots 

26 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Unless he is declared done for the year, no reason to drop unless you have no IR spots 

What if lonzos in your IR?!?!?! Hmmmm?!?!

6 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

What if lonzos in your IR?!?!?! Hmmmm?!?!

I got Mirotic and Zo on IR. When Teague went down. I dropped Lonzo and picked up Shabazz.

I might be forced to drop Teague early next week if there are no new good updates. Sheesh.

I dropped. Can’t take it anymore. With the Rooster 🐔 coming back this week I cannot wait

Edited by urban2014

If you have already held for this long, you might as well wait until ASB (One more week ??)

I think Wolves would rather him sit until ASB so he can finish second half strong.

Once he strings few good games together, sell him (He got a bad playoff schedule anyway).

Of course, this only applies to teams which are safe in standings. 

I am safe, third place in 10 team league. However, Gary Harris is on the wire as well....

Droppable IMO. I did to start last week and just waivered his spot and got lucky with Shabazz for the short term. Once LeVert comes back there will be another hot FA to take his spot. Even when he played he was okay, he wasn't playing like a top 25 guy. Sometimes you have to just make the move even though it's really tough. When he said last week that he couldn't even run is what triggered me to drop. Gonna need to be able to do that to play the basketballzzzz. 

Saying all this, I'm in a 10-man league with pretty good waivers out there just for more perspective. 

It's a miracle!

Teague (foot) went through parts of Monday's practice, Dane Moore of 1500 ESPN in Minneapolis reports.

Teague has seemingly been banged up for most of the season, with a sore foot most recently keeping him out of the team's last six contests. The hope is that he'll be able to get back on the floor sometime in the near future, but his status is very much clouded for Tuesday's matchup with the Grizzlies.

• Like 1

Of course he gets healthy when I drop lol

14 minutes ago, urban2014 said:

Of course he gets healthy when I drop lol

That update is so cryptic. It doesn't say he's getting healthy annnnd it says his future is still very cloudy. Basically, we've learned nothing from today's update except that he's still out for the foreseeable future. He wasn't even a full participant.