fabrar

Jeff Teague 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He dropped to me in the 8th round in my league, what

On 10/14/2018 at 11:22 PM, InMoreyWeTrust said:

Reading this thread... I realized how much I've overlooked Teague over the years. He's never really put up dominant fantasy stats (guys like Kyle Lowry), but dude is consistent. Has played 70+ games almost every year.

Man... Teague and Darren Collison are two PGs I've taken for granted over the years. If you're curious, see the screenshot for how I've ranked Teague's seasons since 2010. Check out how last season was his WORST season since 2010 and he still ranked 55 in my rankings.

Excellent value pick. And like someone mentioned, if Jimmy Buckets gets traded...

Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.16.34 PM.png

He dropped to me in the 8th round in my league. He (like Collison) isn't going to put up crazy stat lines, but he's a steady PG who will get the job done. A strong 2nd PG and an excellent 3rd one. 

1 hour ago, SnackilleOatmeal said:

He dropped to me in the 8th round in my league, what

He dropped to me in the 8th round in my league. He (like Collison) isn't going to put up crazy stat lines, but he's a steady PG who will get the job done. A strong 2nd PG and an excellent 3rd one. 

I got Teague and Collison as my PGs too lol, they're always undervalued because they're not flashy. But they don't hurt anywhere and give you the consistent stats they're supposed to on a nightly basis

• Like 1

I'm impressed... When Jimmy gets traded he will only be better with higher usage 

42 minutes ago, Gdupm6 said:

I'm impressed... When Jimmy gets traded he will only be better with higher usage 

eeeeeh, don't bet on it. He won't be this efficient that's for sure

6 hours ago, atlantadynasty said:

eeeeeh, don't bet on it. He won't be this efficient that's for sure

Teague averaged 17 points 7 assists and a 3.3% higher usage rate during the 2nd half last year (when Butler was hurt). He will be a top 40 player if/when Butler is dealt. 

• Like 2

he bumped knees with lebron...xray clean but mri so we'll see if it's something serious. which i doubt but it's not like he's been playing well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

he bumped knees with lebron...xray clean but mri so we'll see if it's something serious. which i doubt but it's not like he's been playing well. 

Him not playing well and him not being a good player able to turn it around easily are two completely different things. Losing him, certainly hurts every team, especially mine(Dunn, Book, Teague, from OP assists now only Jokic is left :/). With my fantasy luck this year I predict 2 weeks out at least for him.

3 hours ago, AomineDaiki05 said:

Him not playing well and him not being a good player able to turn it around easily are two completely different things. Losing him, certainly hurts every team, especially mine(Dunn, Book, Teague, from OP assists now only Jokic is left :/). With my fantasy luck this year I predict 2 weeks out at least for him.

wow, i have dunn, book, teague and jokic... lol :ph34r: i wish him the best but damn that drose 50 doesn't help. 

• Sad 1

already rule out tomorrow game and get inj tag in yahoo

8 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

any information about the injury?

Nothing at all.