fabrar

Jeff Teague 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Thibs probably heard him say something about Jimmy Butler and decided to go all Tonya Harding, hence the “bone bruise” on the knee.

This guy is a freaking wimp.  "I bumped knees and can't play for a week plus."  Im 37 years old and can fall down a mountain and probably be ok within a week.  These guys just love to play the woe is me game in the NBA.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, k3vtap said:

This is beginning to sound really suspect.... 

It is because we have zero information. No update. No details. The entire franchisee is a mess right now. I wouldn't believe anything out of Thib's mouth these days anyway. Just need to stay patient until it sorts itself out, he practices or plays, or gets bad news like he needs microfracture surgery. 

6 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

It is because we have zero information. No update. No details. The entire franchisee is a mess right now. I wouldn't believe anything out of Thib's mouth these days anyway. Just need to stay patient until it sorts itself out, he practices or plays, or gets bad news like he needs microfracture surgery. 

microfracture surgery? wtf didn't know that was a possibility. How long would he be out for? :unsure:

2 minutes ago, T_Rex said:

microfracture surgery? wtf didn't know that was a possibility. How long would he be out for? :unsure:

It was a joke for all the people stressing about him sitting out a week. Microfracture is the nuclear form of knee injuries. Out a year or a career. No one is the same after microfracture. 

4 hours ago, Jessie said:

wht's wrong with this guy

wasting my slot

Ok calm down Mrs. Thibs.

19 hours ago, Born_Slippy said:

Are people holding without an IL spot?

I am going to say yes unless you play in a crazy format or a 6 team league. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Born_Slippy said:

Uh yea.  

20 hours ago, Born_Slippy said:

Dude seriously? It's been like 5 games, this is a guy that's put up top 50 value for like the last 5-6 years lol. if you drop him you're gonna immediately regret it when someone picks him up and proceeds to rocket up the standings. 

9 minutes ago, fabrar said:

Dude seriously? It's been like 5 games, this is a guy that's put up top 50 value for like the last 5-6 years lol. if you drop him you're gonna immediately regret it when someone picks him up and proceeds to rocket up the standings. 

Please chill just a little bit. He/she could be asking for a lot of reasons....1) he/she could be targeting Teague and wondering if owners are on the verge of dropping therefore making them hold out on offering anything of significant value. 2) he/she could be new to fantasy basketball and genuinely asking a question. 3) He/she could be trying to gauge the "herd" mentality on Teague to try and time the "buy low" peak....etc. The important thing is that they asked a question, and they never said they were specifically the one contemplating if they were dropping teague without an IL spot. 

I apologize if it seems like I am singling you out. That is not my intention. I am the one that brought the post to light from a day ago and I did not want them to feel ignored and don't want them to feel hesitant to post questions in the future. 

• Like 1

i hope the injury was what was holding him back from being efficient. if so, hope he takes all the time to recover. I've been without a true PG in the last few weeks since I had Dunn and Teague. main reason i drafted him was anticipation of either him or Butler getting traded to improve his stock. 

Anyone nervous Rose's recent play and Thibs' ridiculous man love for Rose will cut into Teague's playing time and overall value?  Anyone think Rose might actually keep the starting job when Teague comes back?

Edited by jmoney23

3 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Anyone nervous Rose's recent play and Thibs' ridiculous man love for Rose will cut into Teague's playing time and overall value?  Anyone think Rose might actually keep the starting job when Teague comes back?

Was just thinking the same thing. 

30 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

Doubtful. He would've just done it to begin with then.

53 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

No.  I don't think Rose can stay healthy all season and despite the NBA wanting him to be his 2010 self, he's had like three knee surgeries at this point and will facilitate a 6th man role.  He can't handle 30+ minutes every night.  

14 minutes ago, Kriggly said:

No.  I don't think Rose can stay healthy all season and despite the NBA wanting him to be his 2010 self, he's had like three knee surgeries at this point and will facilitate a 6th man role.  He can't handle 30+ minutes every night.  

Don't underestimate the Thibs factor and the fact that I am damn sure he would prefer to start Rose over Teague because Rose is his boy. I agree that Rose won't heolf up and will probably get injured and Teague will take over but while Rose is rolling and healthy, you have reason to worry as Teague owners. 

It's not even about Rose not holding up. He's not capable of putting up these numbers long-term. Yes he's playing well right now, but consider me unconvinced that he's putting up 25 PPG ROS