MrBean

Khris Middleton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Well here we are...he's finally put together a nice little stretch over the past 4 games, albeit on poor shooting compared to last year's average. 

Is it time to sell high before he inevitably goes into a shooting slump again? Honestly doesn't look like he'll ever go back to his 2017-18 form in Budenholzer's system. My guess is he'll stay where he is and hover around Top 50-60 value ROS.

Apart from a bright spot to begin with, Middleton has been a straight up bum this season. Laughable that he made an all-star team riding Giannis' coat tails. Probably one of if not my worst early round picks since I started with this fantasy thing.

Note: This post may or may not have been influenced by the first day off my playoffs.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

Apart from a bright spot to begin with, Middleton has been a straight up bum this season. Laughable that he made an all-star team riding Giannis' coat tails. Probably one of if not my worst early round picks since I started with this fantasy thing.

Note: This post may or may not have been influenced by the first day off my playoffs.

He has all star numbers in real life. He’s just not efficient 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

He has all star numbers in real life. He’s just not efficient 

Don't get confused - he's a sorry excuse for an all-star. He was much better in 2017-18 but the Bucks weren't a contender then. I'd compare his selection to Al Horford last season.

Edited by flat_eric
  • Confused 2

On 9/23/2018 at 9:13 PM, PaddyAustralia said:

I think it is safe to say that he will be very close to averaging those numbers this year or maybe improving on them a bit. He doesn't have Jabari taking minutes away from him (averaged 4 less minutes a game when Jabari was healthy) and has been a very durable player (has played in 79 games or more in 4 out of last 5 seasons). He has been getting better every year and i think Giannis and Khris want to take the team to the Conference finals, so watch them produce unreal numbers this year.

Prediction: 21.9 points/ 4.2 assists/ 4.8 rebounds/ 1.4 steals/ 0.4 blocks / 2.0 threes/ 47.3% FG/ 88.8% FT in 36.7 mins a game

Imagine this actually happened , I hate Middleton , let us all down with his efficiency problems

3 games next week. Beginning playoffs. He's riding my bench unless he goes off remainder of this week.

17 hours ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Imagine this actually happened , I hate Middleton , let us all down with his efficiency problems

I mean i may have been a bit optimistic here. Even though he isnt scoring at an incredible clip he is still a multi category stud. Still at mid round value so even if you took him at the 3rd round he still isn't underperforming that bad. 17 6 4 with a steal and 2.5 threes is amazing value especially if you are punting fg% like i am.

3 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

I mean i may have been a bit optimistic here. Even though he isnt scoring at an incredible clip he is still a multi category stud. Still at mid round value so even if you took him at the 3rd round he still isn't underperforming that bad. 17 6 4 with a steal and 2.5 threes is amazing value especially if you are punting fg% like i am.

Dw I thought the exact same thing when I drafted Middleton 

On 3/4/2019 at 7:52 PM, flat_eric said:

Don't get confused - he's a sorry excuse for an all-star. He was much better in 2017-18 but the Bucks weren't a contender then. I'd compare his selection to Al Horford last season.

Al Horford more than earned, and deserved the All-star spot same as Middleton this season. Need to watch more than the boxscores before making these posts man. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ginocan said:

Al Horford more than earned, and deserved the All-star spot 

100%

^ told ya’ll !! We finally getting 3rd round middleton and the timing couldn’t of been any better.

on a side not , brogdon has caused a huge dent in Middleton and Bledsoe’s value this season