MrBean

Khris Middleton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

My biggest early season takeaway is that Budenholzer wanted him to take more 3's, and he's attempted 6+ in each game so far. He will hover in the 2.5 3PM range if that keeps up. 

• Like 1

Before the season started, I've been aggressively offering trades for Middleton (e.g. Middleton to Jrue). But I'm glad I still have this dude. Possibly a 2.0+ 3pm in the long run.

Come on Middleton.. I'm getting tired of this fg% in the .300s all week business..

Time to put up some .500 games again to make up for it!!

Tonight seems like a good place to start!! :)

Edited by DavidbivaD

15 minutes ago, DavidbivaD said:

Come on Middleton.. I'm getting tired of this fg% in the .300s all week business..

Time to put up some .500 games again to make up for it!!

Tonight seems like a good place to start!! :)

Middleton... today isn’t Opposite Day. Stop making your fg% worse..

2 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Was absolutely on fire the past three games before this one. Loving the consistency. Steady 2nd round, not much to fault him for.

He is one of the steadier options in all of fantasy IMO. Do we think Milwaukee can afford to keep him (and Bledsoe for that matter)?

3 hours ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Was absolutely on fire the past three games before this one. Loving the consistency. Steady 2nd round, not much to fault him for.

His shooting has been shaky this month outside of that four game stretch, but it is still hard to fault him too much since his other stats have been solid throughout the season.

13 hours ago, AndreSplash said:

He is one of the steadier options in all of fantasy IMO. Do we think Milwaukee can afford to keep him (and Bledsoe for that matter)?

They’ll find a way to keep both and most likely Brogdan as well. No way they’re letting Middleton go. I’m guessing they’ll need to let Lopez walk (Thon should be ready?) and find a way out of those terrible contracts Henson and Delly have. This core will be together for a long time.

we have no one clutch on the bucks...i thought middleton would be that guy but he keeps passing it up

Luckily it's only Monday eh? Terrible FG% and TOs, but still came away with 3 threes, 2 stls, 9 rebounds, and perfect FT%. Silver lining. My main concern is when he isn't taking a ton of shots, which feels like its common as of late. He's more efficient, basically getting his numbers from last year in five less minutes, but he should be taking no less than 15 shots a game as the second best offensive player on the team.

37 minutes ago, AndreSplash said:

Thank you, ESPN for FINALLY giving him SG eligibility. 

Nice! this just solved my SG problem since I only had Doncic. Now I don’t have to trade for one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Nice! this just solved my SG problem since I only had Doncic. Now I don’t have to trade for one.

Same issue resolved for me!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndreSplash said:

Thank you, ESPN for FINALLY giving him SG eligibility. 

+1 for this.

Thank you ESPN. Now, please put back the trading blocks. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Did he get injured or something? Only 19 minutes without foul trouble..

seems he play poorly and got benched

Was watching the game and it looked like his effort wasn't there,  Lazily went for a rebound and the Knicks got it and scored. Got pulled shortly after.  Hopefully this wont be a trend but he may be in the coach's doghouse.

Edited by nyfresh1

Ffs OT and hes not playing. I swear that I basically have 0 OT games because its either a blowout or my guy is being benched or fouled out before OT

I really hope the Bucks blow it when they do not play their 2nd best player

Edit: and there goes out my second guy in Noah Vonleh. I have been so unlucky all season long damn

Edited by HerrMcKenzie