MrBean

Khris Middleton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

9 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Wall just had his first baby and the Bucks already have Bledsoe.

Thats right, forgot about that update.

6 minutes ago, mightyjett said:

How about middleton to bradley beal trade?🤔🤔🤔

Middleton will be a UFA next summer, the Wizards aren't giving up two extra years of Beal just to watch Middleton walk. Although Grunfeld is sort of a moron....

• Haha 1

If the people who are saying they dropped him aren't trolling, you two might be the worst fantasy basketball players of all time (no offense).

• Haha 4

Hoping he does play fri. 

There is something wrong with him. Maybe personal issues. Coach. Undisclosed injury. I dunno. But there is something wrong....

1 minute ago, mightyjett said:

Yep.. his game is not in sync and not in focus.. just came to play..dont care if they will win or not😖

maybe he think too much about getting paid in summer

24 minutes ago, kane said:

hmm...

Not good. It's all just odd timing with the Bucks in the middle of their best run in a long time. He's only hurting his FA value with the recent performances and attitude problem - that's why I'm betting he'll turn it around.

It's not odd at all. Middleton is playing for the big ONE (contract) and Budenholzer is ******** with him like he is Pops or something. It's not gonna fly with Middleton. And to make it worst Budz is playing favorites. He is giving Giannis extra run even when the games are over. I just watched them play some team and it was +20 when Giannis was thrown in to chase his MVP numbers. And now you want to go old school and yank Middleton out of the game for one blown assignment and sit him rest of the way. Get the f--- outta here! This ain't San Antonio baby and this is players league now. Coach, you need to sit your a** down, take a reality check and start giving your best players the treatment they deserve. Play the ******** guy when he is playing for his future! Or lose him mentally this season and physically next.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JormaJormala said:

It's not odd at all. Middleton is playing for the big ONE (contract) and Budenholzer is ******** with him like he is Pops or something. It's not gonna fly with Middleton. And to make it worst Budz is playing favorites. He is giving Giannis extra run even when the games are over. I just watched them play some team and it was +20 when Giannis was thrown in to chase his MVP numbers. And now you want to go old school and yank Middleton out of the game for one blown assignment and sit him rest of the way. Get the f--- outta here! This ain't San Antonio baby and this is players league now. Coach, you need to sit your a** down, take a reality check and start giving your best players the treatment they deserve. Play the ******** guy when he is playing for his future! Or lose him mentally this season and physically next.

But the bucks are doing great so he is coaching well. budenholzer doesn't have to care about middleton putting up big numbers for his contract. bledsoe is also in a contract year and he only averages 29 mpg. if bledsoe was getting like 35 min he would be putting up big lines and same with middleton, but the team is cruising the way they are playing now so the coach is going to continue this style. it is definitely pop-like. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JormaJormala said:

Bud has turned this team into a force. If Middelton wants to throw tantrums like a toddler then I'd send him to the doghouse too. Middleton has A LOT to prove. He is 1/3 in the playoffs (finally made an appearance last season after two complete no shows before that even though they still got bounced in 1st round). He is a solid player, but this is not the time to be acting like you are some sort of HOF. Middleton is at the point where his career goes in a Klay Thompson direction (great asset to excellent teams) or a Michael Redd type direction (overrated scorer on terrible teams). This sort of $hit suggests he is more likely heading for the latter. I think the Bucks could easily replace him if he decides to jump ship and they won't lose much. He is a nice fantasy asset, but IMO he is a little overrated IRL, average defender and decent scorer. But don't kid yourself - this team is about Giannis, and they are good because of him. Middleton alone isn't going to win you anything. If he leaves the I'm sure then magic, kings or Knicks will throw a mega contract at him and he'll get his pay and then be part of those joke franchises (battling for the 8th seed year after year). Another example of why real life affects fantasy...

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Like 5

i agree with ^

he's not that good of a defender for a guy who's 6'8" and he's just decent at scoring

it translates to fantasy too cause u never see him get any blocks and he puts up good numbers but not GREAT numbers. i'm talkin bout those 30-40 point outbursts that all the elite scorers can go on. in fact i think hes actually OVERRATED in fantasy. his numbers are solid but unless you have a couple other pieces that can give you those BIG numbers, he aint gonna win u s--- lol

that being said, i hope he can break outta this slump so i can trade him lol

This guy is overrated in whatever life or reality. His MO is consistency but that's shot. It'd be nice to get the occasional 30pts from a SG but not with this guy. Im trading him.

• Haha 2

this guy needs to wake up and back to being mr. consistency...

i need those 18ppg games man

On 12/8/2018 at 2:58 AM, JormaJormala said:

Lmao nah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/8/2018 at 3:58 PM, JormaJormala said:

looks like you're losing badly in your league.. hush man, it's okay

Just now, wisegeeks said:

looks like you're losing badly in your league.. hush man, it's okay

6-2 after this week, second best points average and scoring the best average this week. Ain't doing bad at all bud, not at all. How is it goink?