MrBean

Khris Middleton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

i honestly am NOT doing well in my roto league.....been stuck in the 6th-8th place range....

please Middleton.....score some points.....*dies*

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, fantasm said:

This is my third round pick?

He'll rebound. Reasonable buy low window is opening though.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fantasm said:

This is my third round pick?

he was my 3rd round pick too

im disappointed but i hope he bounce back. he still gives decent rebs, asts, and 3s. the only disaster on his statsheet are pts and fg%

hopefully this coach-player issue will be resolved soon though

• Thanks 1

Just bought low for Dlo and Gay. Been wanting to trade for him all season and couldn’t miss this window!

• Like 1

He's testing my patience, but the track record is there, so I think the best thing to do is muster up some more patience and hold...or buy low at a reasonable offer. 

2 hours ago, sickrookie said:

I just offered Gay+Luka to his owner. Not sure if he's gonna accept. 

I would if I were him.  But that's because Luka is super fun to watch.  Objectively might be questionable from a fantasy perspective.  

• Thanks 1

Another iffy game. 16/7/3 is OK, but the 5/16 shooting is a killer. Brogdon, my 10th round pick, has been outplaying him for weeks now. This year has not gone the way us Middleton owners hoped for. This is not what I expected out of my 2nd round pick. He's been a 3-4th round value maybe, but there were better players on the board for me in the 2nd. Disappointing. Hope he turns it around. 

Edited by FrightCoward

14 hours ago, sickrookie said:

I just offered Gay+Luka to his owner. Not sure if he's gonna accept. 

Funny because I offered Luka owner Middleton and he declined. 

I know Middleton is better but I like Luka more as a player

27 minutes ago, DirkNomisszki said:

Funny because I offered Luka owner Middleton and he declined. 

I know Middleton is better but I like Luka more as a player

Luka is one of those players that’s better IRL than fantasy. Similar to Donovan Mitchell. Khris is a lot better for fantasy.

3 hours ago, FrightCoward said:

Another iffy game. 16/7/3 is OK, but the 5/16 shooting is a killer. Brogdon, my 10th round pick, has been outplaying him for weeks now. This year has not gone the way us Middleton owners hoped for. This is not what I expected out of my 2nd round pick. He's been a 3-4th round value maybe, but there were better players on the board for me in the 2nd. Disappointing. Hope he turns it around. 

He struggled last season too for a good stretch until he blew up last 2 quarters of the season, you may have reached if you got him 2nd round I'd put my expectations down a bit on Khris at best he's a 19/6/4/1.5 guy 

Thinking I might try to offer D'Angelo Russell and Kanter for him. 

He's slumping but i don't think he's actyally this bad 

10 hours ago, megaplayboy said:

He struggled last season too for a good stretch until he blew up last 2 quarters of the season, you may have reached if you got him 2nd round I'd put my expectations down a bit on Khris at best he's a 19/6/4/1.5 guy 

It was in a 14 teamer, I got him at #26, and DeRozan at #31. It should have been the other way, but oh well. I've realized that the 2 things my team is most deficient at is 3's and AST's, and if I'm patient, he'll provide me with both again. The REB's are nice, but I don't need those as much. Anyways, hopefully patience will pay off for me. 

Traded Klay for this guy like 2 weeks ago and it has been far and away my worst move of the year so far. Hoping it pans out down the road, but man these lines have been brutal. 

he used to have a good rhythm to his game and picking his shots well now he's just jacking them up and taking a lot of bad shots very tough to watch.

13 minutes ago, alclayno said:

1/8 at the half with 2 points... lord, have mercy.

Finally hit a shot. 2/10 now. Let's see if that gets him going again. Lord I hope so!