MrBean

Kyrie Irving 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, PeteM said:

Would “run-of-the-mill first rounder” be an oxymoron?  In all seriousness, I never draft him early due to chronic injury concerns.  

Not really.  AD and Harden as superlative, leaps and bounds better than even the third ranked player.  Irving has a z score of .6 while AD has one of 1.29 in 9 cat. By way of reference, Irving + Embiid = 1.12 and in most of my leagues that combination would cost around $100 auction dollars, maybe a little less.  AD + Bledsoe = 1.44 and cost about the same.  Harden comes close to AD in 9 cat, and is better in 8 cat, but he also doesn't have center eligibility.  There is no replacement for AD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently gave up Russ for him. First the Lakers game, now this. Disappointing so far. "Buckle" and "knee" are two words I never want to see side-by-side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a really bad feeling about that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, montanski said:

I have a really bad feeling about that...

Glad i was wrong :lol:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, zunderlips27 said:

In the spanish tv, they are saying that Irving is gonna miss 6 weeks. That would be a disaster for fantasy PO.

Where have they said this and why would they say it? 

Makes me nervous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CheeseUgly said:

Where have they said this and why would they say it? 

Makes me nervous

LOL, I think he is just trollin' or trying to buy low on Irving :D Haven't anything about 6 weeks anywhere

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own Irving in 3/4 leagues. He is my favorite player and have to get through this process every year. He gets hurt and i spend hours checking for updates regarding the gravity of his injury.

I never troll from february. Fantasy Basketball is the most important thing among the least important things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zunderlips27 said:

I own Irving in 3/4 leagues. He is my favorite player and have to get through this process every year. He gets hurt and i spend hours checking for updates regarding the gravity of his injury.

I never troll from february. Fantasy Basketball is the most important thing among the least important things.

Well link the "6 week injury" article, please... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's day-to-day, not 6-weeks out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, zunderlips27 said:

In the spanish tv, they are saying that Irving is gonna miss 6 weeks. That would be a disaster for fantasy PO.

That would be pretty nuts...

 

... And as a Rozier owner, would really help me secure the championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hot take

 

Dude will never be the best player on a championship team 

 

I am so tired of his injuries and mouth, dude needs to fade back into the Robin he was meant to be

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Hot take

 

Dude will never be the best player on a championship team 

 

I am so tired of his injuries and mouth, dude needs to fade back into the Robin he was meant to be

 

I agree with you, but can't you just see Skip Bayless going crazy here? lol

 

Image result for skip bayless meme

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

Hot take

 

Dude will never be the best player on a championship team 

 

I am so tired of his injuries and mouth, dude needs to fade back into the Robin he was meant to be

forreal. I love kyrie but he is the perfect Robin but he won't accept it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, babyfaceassasin said:

forreal. I love kyrie but he is the perfect Robin but he won't accept it.

we dont need him to be batman or robin, we just need him to show up... guy sits every other game. his top 10 value becomes like top 40 because of the missed games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone think if he looks good after all-star he's worth moving for a second rounder? His injuries are causing me serious issues and Boston looks like a mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.