stinkroach

Kelly Oubre Jr 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, StifleTower2 said:

Great deal for the hornets. Fairly low price for Beal.  Bad for Kemba owners.  Good for Otto/Oubre owners probably. 

Doubt Charlotte can can get that deal done unless they're actually trading with the Redskins.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

The upside is there but damn this inconsistency tho

I don't see the upside unless beal or porter get trade

Just now, claptondecheeks said:

Sac rumored to be interested in Potter

Harry Potter?

Image result for harry potter

• Haha 2

Add him...

The best will be come.

Wash goes nowhere and he have no competion...(25 min from the Bench or as starter)

Wash will be agressive on the market with Beal / Wall / Porter and he is the only safe player...

Big minutes will be up the second half of the season...

oubre will be consistently added and dropped throughout the season heh

based upon his previous games, this game will be okay, then duds, then blow up, then okay, then duds,

rinse lather repeat :lol:

but still watching closely LOL

5 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

oubre will be consistently added and dropped throughout the season heh

based upon his previous games, this game will be okay, then duds, then blow up, then okay, then duds,

rinse lather repeat :lol:

but still watching closely LOL

Agree...That’s why I said he need some moves from the roster and Wash will do it...

Any move will give him consistent minutes..

We just have to patient with him

Edited by 23_gaby_23

Upped his ppg avg to 12 now, nothing better on the wire with stocks at .8 / .8 . Upper echelon on the 1’s With minutes you would think  🤔 

52 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Upped his ppg avg to 12 now, nothing better on the wire with stocks at .8 / .8 . Upper echelon on the 1’s With minutes you would think  🤔 

I know he will have some up & down for the next weekS...But since last 4 games (28 min) he produce 47%Fg  2.8 3’s / 13.5Pts / 5Reb / 0.8Stl / 1Blk

If/When a Go to guy like OPJ or Wall or Beal leave the house, he will receive more minutes (maybe 4-5min) and could increase his stats.

At this time, he is only a « prospect » but in some competetives league, you have to bet some pennies and hope the best..My only concerns is « the patience ».

Just hope a trade before All stars game..lol

Also in a contract year , needs to get paid if he doesn’t play well and excel the wizards into playoff contention then why offer him a huge contract. He’s good enough for a level 3 upper 2 tier type of contract but not on the wizards 

My issue with Oubre is that I don't think Brooks likes him much. Sato is starting after Buckner reported that Oubre cussed out Brooks during a game. 

Oubre has the talent but I don't know if he'll break out off the bench, it will take a trade to push him into top 75 value imo.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

My issue with Oubre is that I don't think Brooks likes him much. Sato is starting after Buckner reported that Oubre cussed out Brooks during a game. 

Oubre has the talent but I don't know if he'll break out off the bench, it will take a trade to push him into top 75 value imo.

I forgot where I read it but the article says Oubre is a really bad defender despite all the physical tools. He can score but isn’t a consistent shooter so he often just sleepwalks instead of attack the rim when his jump shot isn’t falling. I think he’s the type of player who will play better if given larger volume of usage though, because it will keep him more engaged.

If Otto is traded I think he will be good. If Beal is traded I think he can break out

• Like 2