stinkroach

Kelly Oubre Jr 2018-2019 Season Outlook

10 minutes ago, 23_gaby_23 said:

But Rivers will be probably cut soon...😉

Wait.. I missed the reports lmao. Well if true then what a bad trade lol. Ourbe will either replace Mikal or come off the bench. 

Just now, Bugs bunny said:

I thought the Suns already cut Rivers?

yeah they waived him. cant understand why. melton is not that good lately offensively. 

3 minutes ago, darrylmontales said:

yeah they waived him. cant understand why. melton is not that good lately offensively. 

No wonder they fired their GM. Acquire Ariza and Anderson just to let Ariza go for Oubre and have Anderson ride the pine brehs.. Melton is like a spot starter for Jamaal Crawford. 

28 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Oubre off the bench. I still see 35 mins for him, y/n? 

cuttino mobley averaged 35.1 minutes per game, starting 38 of 77 games. only player in nba history with 35+ mpg, primarily off the bench, in 70 or more games.

n

• Like 1

I knew of Cuttino Mobley. I watched Cuttino Mobley. Oubre, sirs, is no Cuttino Mobley.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

I don't see it happening

Lol will happen sooner or later. Booker and oubre have some connection and they were running plays for oubre the last 3 possessions of the game. Bridges isn’t ready and him compared to oubre is a longshot. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, CityBaller8 said:

Lol will happen sooner or later. Booker and oubre have some connection and they were running plays for oubre the last 3 possessions of the game. Bridges isn’t ready and him compared to oubre is a longshot. 

Bridges is already better than Oubre, not that PHX will realize that. 

i see him trending up from here on .. with ariza gone and josh jackson not really panning out, i don’t see why a 15th overall pick who just turned 23 and has his potential won’t get all the opportunity in the world to become part of the nucleus on this Suns team.