stinkroach

Kelly Oubre Jr 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Apparently when this guy gets minutes he kills it.  Will be interesting where he goes next year.  I would go Oubre over Jackson and Bridges ROS.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

Apparently when this guy gets minutes he kills it.  Will be interesting where he goes next year.  I would go Oubre over Jackson and Bridges ROS.  

he can do it all. 

Yup with minutes he has all the tools. Length, a smooth shot, and now a willingness to play defense. Main kicker for those who are border on picking him up, he’s in a big contract year for a huge payday next year. Same boat with rozier but in a weird way I felt like oubre was the one who wanted out of The wizards just like Harden’s situation to the rockets from thunder. 

I'm not sure how this kids thread isn't getting hot every game he plays

Kid can ball. 

• Thanks 1

Averages of 19/6.5, 1 steal, 1 block, 2.7 (!) threes on 48% FG over the last fortnight.  Rotoworld: "Should probably be owned in standard leagues" :huh:

Are you kidding me?  This guy is on fire right now and he's worth owning in 6 team leagues.

Great counting stats and FG but ugly FT% (under 65% on 5FTA/G, although that's massively skewed due to a game where he went to the line 13 times.  Rare for Oubre).

He was a lock for 30min a night even with Warren around but now Warren's gone for 2-3weeks Oubre should be in for a heap of time at both forward spots.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

My stats show just 7.55 minutes. Did he get ejected? 

There's an issue with Yahoo's boxscores not loading properly at the moment.

• Like 1

Gnash..Hit his first shot and has missed the next six.

But not getting a hell of a lot of minutes, and a couple of players are a huge minus so far in the game. Josh Jackson so far -22, Bender -15.

Hope he's on the court for much of the last Q.

Edited by Brimful of Upside

10 hours ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Gnash..Hit his first shot and has missed the next six.

But not getting a hell of a lot of minutes, and a couple of players are a huge minus so far in the game. Josh Jackson so far -22, Bender -15.

Hope he's on the court for much of the last Q.

You don’t watch much sports do you? Wait until the end of the 4th :)

5 hours ago, Russianog said:

You don’t watch much sports do you? Wait until the end of the 4th :)

Been watching sports since the late 70's, and indeed Oubre's line by game's end was pretty handy bar the 4 of 14 from the field. 

But at the time of the comment inexplicably he had not much action whilst sieves who happen to hit some buckets were dominating the time on court.

I'd like to think that given his relative youth, the Knicks might consider Oubre a future part of the franchise.

• Like 2

this guy deserves a lot more love. someone pull up his game log for the last 30 days. unreal. i think hes finally breaking out. 

18 minutes ago, pdids911 said:

this guy deserves a lot more love. someone pull up his game log for the last 30 days. unreal. i think hes finally breaking out. 

When will TJ Warren return? Will kill his minutes.

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

When will TJ Warren return? Will kill his minutes.

nah he was ballin even before his injury. 

I've been watching Suns games for Mikal & Ayton at first and now for Oubre. It is really apparent how different Holmes and Oubre plays compared to the two I first mentioned. They never let the score dictate how they play.  You can see it in their body language. They are always aggressive while not being too wild. Igor will always find minutes for them. Motor is a skill.

He's helping taking the sting off the Lord's injury. Keep on being wavy Kelly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

I've been watching Suns games for Mikal & Ayton at first and now for Oubre. It is really apparent how different Holmes and Oubre plays compared to the two I first mentioned. They never let the score dictate how they play.  You can see it in their body language. They are always aggressive while not being too wild. Igor will always find minutes for them. Motor is a skill.

He's helping taking the sting off the Lord's injury. Keep on being wavy Kelly.

bro imagine we had oubre and lord playing like this at the same time! 

This man was 8 rebounds away from a typical line put up by Shawn “Matrix” Marion, arguably former no.1 pick in fantasy at his prime.

Give this pretty boy some props!

Any idea how the wing rotation will shake out once TJ Warren comes back? I'd think that Oubre has earned a starting role, but it could get crowded with Warren, Oubre, Bridges, and Jackson.