stinkroach

Kelly Oubre Jr 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Give this man some love.

Been outright beasting putting up RoCo-esque lines.

27/13/1/1/3 against the Bucks and he's been extremely consistent with the stocks.

Got him in a trade to dump off Kawhi for the playoffs and even though it was pretty lopsided (Kawhi + Ayton for Kemba + Oubre) he's definitely taking the sting off it.

ANIMAL ANIMAL ANIMAL !

Wizards trading him was the best thing that's ever happened to his consistency & his confidence.

Take me to the ship young stud.

My waiver wire pick of the year!!! 💎 Got him in january and he's been killing it ever since. Only 3 games next week, so unsure if I should start him over guys like jrich who is going 4 times. Jrich for 4 over oubre with 3? Hmm...

On 2/22/2019 at 10:36 AM, NBA_OG said:

This man was 8 rebounds away from a typical line put up by Shawn “Matrix” Marion, arguably former no.1 pick in fantasy at his prime.

Give this pretty boy some props!

Mini Matrix Marion re-born!

I'm not too sure how players that own this guy aren't coming running here raving about how this guy has been an absolute stud but I'm happy w it.

Let ppl sleep 

This kid will be apart of many championship teams. 

Might be a blessing in disguise for my team or ill be heading to patty's pub this weekend.

any updates? i cant find any. 

sprained thumb on shooting hand. Anyone know the extent? what is the usual timeline for this type of injury? 

Thanks

17 minutes ago, Me_Chinese said:

sprained thumb on shooting hand. Anyone know the extent? what is the usual timeline for this type of injury? 

Thanks

I reckon he's out for the rest of the season. 

15 minutes ago, Me_Chinese said:

Thanks

Yeah the only injury update the coach had yesterday was that Holmes was going to practice today.  Nothing on Oubre (or Warren and Tyler Johnson)

I guess we will know after practice today and I am waiting for that to make my decision.  Regarding timeline, it depends on how serious it is.  If its not serious, he could play Thursday or might miss another game or two at the most.  If he ended up tearing ligaments or something, then he is done for the rest of the season.   

My opinion is it was not serious and he was just being held out for the tank.  There was absolutely no indication last Saturday that he had hurt it.  Although I say that and remember when Kevin Martin was draining threes with a broken wrist - I had him that year.  So who the hell knows....

Bummer.  He was playing so well.  Good to know now though to plan the rest of the week without having to worry about when to scoop him back up.

This guy helped carry my team to the semi finals. Wish i had him for the stretch run. Great job oubre!💎