fabrar

Lou Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Appreciate the nice lines, Lou, and especially all the free throws ...but remember that thing you used to do?  Making shots from behind that line, that's pretty far from the basket?  Remember that?  :huh:

• Haha 1

He can have like ~8 game stretches where his 3 point volume isn't too high (beginning and end of last season, end of '16 reg season). Even in Toronto it felt like he was a bit streaky. I expect him to start heating up from behind the arc soon.

ok what happened? ffs got Mirotic, Buckets and now Lou going down smh...

k looks like he tweaked his hamstring. sigh... hope its nothing serious.

Edited by sharkpotato

Guys i have a chance to trade my injured lou williams for jaylen brown. i know he has had a bad start to the season but is it worth the risk considering he has been playing well off the bench and lou is out for possibly two weeks?

10 minutes ago, Jhurst said:

Guys i have a chance to trade my injured lou williams for jaylen brown. i know he has had a bad start to the season but is it worth the risk considering he has been playing well off the bench and lou is out for possibly two weeks?

Lol is this serious? Jaylen is still on waivers in my league and is only playing well because of injuries. Tell whoever offered this ridiculous trade to you to f off and never even consider an offer from them again.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Buy low imo...stop selling players when they are sidelined,jaylen fkn brown?he was on all waivers 2 weeks ago

• Thanks 1

Doc is managing his minutes very strictly. Wants him in fresh to so the heavy lifting on offense. He was great again on the clutch. Doc also wants to get SGA his reps and tske Lou out situationally for defensive purposes. Lou plays absolutely no defense at all. Like zero effort against their worst player.

Gallo going down would be huge for his value.

Posted (edited)

He put on an absolute clinic tonight. Only 25 minutes and he got 27/10 w/ 1blk and 9/14 FG's (2 3PM) + 7/7 FT's. And was looking spectacular doing it.

Gotta take my hat off for this guy... Truly a unique specimen and one of a kind player.

tumblr_inline_n8id6adrgs1qb940b.gif

Edited by JormaJormala
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Russianog said:

I’ve been riding sweet Lou for two Years now! I love his lines!

I'll ride him all day long like his two girlfriend did, if he produces these kind of lines.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kane said:

Yikes. Just traded for him last night. Has he been dealing with hamstring issues recently? Never heard anything about it.

miss at least 2 more games

Going to eat if Galli misses extra time right?

27 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Going to eat if Galli misses extra time right?

Needs to get over his injury first.

51 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Needs to get over his injury first.

Well 2 games isn't that bad. We all know Galli is a slow healer and if we know him right - a cold could end his season :D

On 1/18/2019 at 8:07 PM, MrJuiceBar said:

Yikes. Just traded for him last night. Has he been dealing with hamstring issues recently? Never heard anything about it.

Who'd you give up to get him? just curious.