fabrar

Lou Williams 2018-2019 Season Outlook

13 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Who'd you give up to get him? just curious.

Jarrett Allen. Needed to lock down FTs.

Happy Lou's back.

2 hours ago, MrJuiceBar said:

Jarrett Allen. Needed to lock down FTs.

Happy Lou's back.

niceee i just traded whiteside for him!!! Great line tonight. Hopefully he'll continue.

Might have been his last game for the Clippers before trade and what a beauty it was!

Why trade him? He has one of the best contracts (only 8 million). I don’t think they want to lose him.

They need to pay this man. I’ve owned him for two seasons now and he’s one of the most exciting shooters I’ve had the pleasure of owning. 

Seeet lou is the best clippers player

just traded luka for this dude. been beating everyone in rebounds by a large margin this season so i hope the free throw disparity between them will make up for their boards differential. good trade or nah?

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, happyberty said:

just traded luka for this dude. been beating everyone in rebounds by a large margin this season so i hope the free throw disparity between them will make up for their boards differential. good trade or nah?

depends what youre looking for

id say luka is a better lock for reb/ast and 3s but he is more inefficient and turns the ball over more

luka is probably more exciting to own and one possiblity is if clippers fall out of PO contention maybe lou gets rested or clips play their young guys. 

id personally just like to have luka for luka's sake haha but lou is a stud (i have him too)

The counter argument is that LouWill is probably their best player with Tobias out and could easily be top 50 if not higher ros.  Also, the Mavs are in a worse position re the playoff hunt than the LAC so idk if the shutdown argument has any merit.  LouWill is on track for 20+ ppg/2+ 3pg, 5 apg, and an elite Ft anchor.  His downside which will always keep him from being even higher is terrible rebounds/stocks.  If you don’t need those he’s much better than Luca ros.  The only way Luca is better is if you’re punting FG/To and also need his rebounds/stocks. 

Duly noted comments. Thanks. The two guys are really quite similar. Both also have pretty good season outlooks from here on out with Lou being the main guy in a team chasing the 8th seed and Luka being a rookie in a team with a coach known for developing the younger guys (Carlisle). Made the trade since I'm kinda betting it'll be safe since both have little to no shutdown and DNP-CD scenarios til the very end of the season.

He is winning me the league right now... So special... One of a kind!!! I love you Lou!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

tenor.gif?itemid=5133380

Edited by JormaJormala
adding material
  • Like 1

Semifinals next... Lets get em Lou! Had two mediocre games this week, but ended strong. Keep it going!

• Like 1