PaddyAustralia

Kevin Knox 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

1 minute ago, nyjew said:

Is he worth the hold or is he more like a drop. In a H2H 12 team league 

redraft league---drop

keeper league---hold

22 minutes ago, fantasick said:

Needs the INJ tag ASAP!

Send ESPN and Yahoo support and ask for it asap. Yes, they see messages. 

Ingram already has INJ tag when he's only out for 4 games and the best part is that he is not injured AT ALL! 

What's wrong with these people working at Yahoo???

Edited by papocrain
  • Haha 1

I hope it’s not the case where they need to officially wait for the team to report the injury into the Injury list/report or whatever...clearly we got a general timeline already and it’s gonna be more then 3 games, not sure wtf the delay is. :wacko:

Is everybody so high in him once he is back from injury? I have my sights on him but sadly no IR left for accommodating his recovery...

2 minutes ago, FreddieBiccs said:

Is everybody so high in him once he is back from injury? I have my sights on him but sadly no IR left for accommodating his recovery...

I think the hype around Knox was big but from his first few games...kid doesnt do anything but score inefficiently. Hes like the wing version of Sexton lol.

It looks that way but it’s way early to get a true grasp on his other stats. He should be able to contribute in 3’s, rebs and some cheap steals/blocks every other game or so. I do think he will drag FG% down. I’m holding but then again, I’m a Knicks fan. 

Is he worth stashing in my last IL spot?  Haven't followed him much so not sure about his upside.

6 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Is he worth stashing in my last IL spot?  Haven't followed him much so not sure about his upside.

If you have no one on your IL, then pick him up. I actually drafted him and ended up cutting him after he got injured (Picked up Bogdanovic instead). My team's FG% has been pretty good, but Knox look like a FG% killer. The upside is there though. 

Been holding onto this guy still, is he worth the hold even though I don't have an IR spot? 12 man league H2H

3 minutes ago, nyjew said:

Been holding onto this guy still, is he worth the hold even though I don't have an IR spot? 12 man league H2H

If your team is stacked then sure, carry him.  If you need help now or someone with similar upside (eg Bridges) is available that's healthy drop him.   Personally I dropped him right after the injury.  He's going to be worked in slowly and wasn't exactly tearing it up before he got hurt.  And who knows what his minutes will look like with Fizdale yanking everybody around so far.  

Knox might be worth picking up around Thanksgiving imo, see how it goes once he comes back.  I doubt anybody else is going to grab him in a 12 team league.

10 minutes ago, laurilegend said:

If your team is stacked then sure, carry him.  If you need help now or someone with similar upside (eg Bridges) is available that's healthy drop him.   Personally I dropped him right after the injury.  He's going to be worked in slowly and wasn't exactly tearing it up before he got hurt.  And who knows what his minutes will look like with Fizdale yanking everybody around so far.  

Knox might be worth picking up around Thanksgiving imo, see how it goes once he comes back.  I doubt anybody else is going to grab him in a 12 team league.

Thanks for the expertise! I don't really need help perse as I'm 2-0 but there are some intriguing players available such as DJ Augustin, Slo Mo Anderson and Bridges, like you mentioned. My main concern is that I'm afraid someone is going to pick him up right away cause my league is quite trigger happy when they see a new player dropped and I really think that he's going to break out this year. 

• Like 1

I say grab him. He’s played three games. One bad, one good and hurt in the other. He still has upside and once fully healed he’ll get all the minutes he can handle. 

Knox a gametime decision tonight. Pick him up before he kills it in probably limited minutes tonight. 

Okay Rook, let’s see what you can do. Better yet, you probably won’t play much tonight but I’m excited to follow for the season. 

No love for the Knicks' leading scorer tonight? Let me guess, this was all garbage time, right?

his fg% is freakin awful but if he improves with every game...

s---, theres still THJ jacking up shots...iono wat to think of all this lol

tonight would be a good time to scoop him up in deep leagues..

outside of THJ and Trier, he's the only one who can create shots for himself

• Thanks 1

Seems to be an empty scorer who won't get much other than pts, so if the shot isn't falling he's worthless.

Don't see the great excitement.

• Like 2