PaddyAustralia

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

2 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Tonights the night. He has done well in the past against The Warriors. 20, 5, 5 and 2 steals tonight. please, for my sanity 

I mean no steals yet but nice prediction bro <3

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Another blowout.. against the warriors.. praying for a warrior comeback to get him back on 

Theres no chance, it’s 12 minutes of garbage time.  This bucks team is for real 🔥 

8 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Another blowout.. against the warriors.. praying for a warrior comeback to get him back on 

Wish I could say the same but my opponent has Durant :D

9 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

Theres no chance, it’s 12 minutes of garbage time.  This bucks team is for real 🔥 

He’s on! 

3 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Tonights the night. He has done well in the past against The Warriors. 20, 5, 5 and 2 steals tonight. please, for my sanity 

Guys, I am accepting donations. If you want my paypal or venmo just ask (5 cent minimum and 25 cent maximum. Description must say I love you)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

His impact on the game was very apparent tonight.  He took the energy out of Oracle once the Dubs started getting into a rhythm in the 4th.  The fact that Giannis is sitting with foul trouble has given him more opportunity to run things and he has headed the call.  

• Like 2

Just now, RedDogNamedClippers said:

So is the window closed?

Not sure about that. He's always had a good run against the Warriors and Giannis was in foul trouble. Need to see if he can replicate his performance in the next game, but he did look pretty good today.

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

Not sure about that. He's always had a good run against the Warriors and Giannis was in foul trouble. Need to see if he can replicate his performance in the next game, but he did look pretty good today.

Of course he wont replicate shooting 10/12 but all that matters is that he stays involved and doesnt fall asleep for half a game. There is plenty to go around between giannis bled and Middleton. 

5 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

One steal away to heaven!

GSW had basically zero interior defensive presence and Bledsoe was strolling into the paint at will.  The Warriors without Draymond really are horrible in the paint. 

I think Bledsoe is going to be inconsistent as hell this season.  Maybe sell high after this last game if anybody in your league might bite.  I just did and while I think Bledsoe will overall be good I'm not sure if he has the big (contract) season a lot were hoping for.

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 7:45 AM, ComeOnAndSlam said:

GSW had basically zero interior defensive presence and Bledsoe was strolling into the paint at will.  The Warriors without Draymond really are horrible in the paint. 

I think Bledsoe is going to be inconsistent as hell this season.  Maybe sell high after this last game if anybody in your league might bite.  I just did and while I think Bledsoe will overall be good I'm not sure if he has the big (contract) season a lot were hoping for.

Who did you end up getting?

Middleton really hurts Bledsoe`s value. I mean, this guy thinks that he is some combination of Kobe, LBJ and KD. The coach deff. gave him green light and I see the frustration in Bledsoe`s body language. It will be long, long season for us, his owners.

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

Middleton really hurts Bledsoe`s value. I mean, this guy thinks that he is some combination of Kobe, LBJ and KD. The coach deff. gave him green light and I see the frustration in Bledsoe`s body language. It will be long, long season for us, his owners.

We'll be ok lol

3 minutes ago, jclee4 said:

We'll be ok lol

I hope you are right, but i really don`t like what i see this season.