PaddyAustralia

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

It is probably just me, but... 

I watched that game tonight and the impression that I got is that Bledsoe  is done with this team.  It seems to me that he is mentally out of Milwaukee.

Something in his effort is not right

I am saying this since 2 weeks after the season started, bust most of the guys here told me that`s not true. I admit that i don`t watch Bucks games very often and for that reason i am not arguing. The are no rumors or reports, i just watched him and his body language to have some opinion. Glad to see, that i am not the only one crazy here. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This guy's production has been so trash for the last month for a 3rd rounder in most 12+ leagues. 

I think with how ball dominant Giannis is, Middleton should be just a 3 point shooter and slasher, and bledsoe should be the second main distributor. That would keep him involves but I think Middleton isn't cool with that setup. 

I dunno, but this sucks. I'll try to move him when he has a 20+ pt game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, richg24 said:

This guy's production has been so trash for the last month for a 3rd rounder in most 12+ leagues. 

I think with how ball dominant Giannis is, Middleton should be just a 3 point shooter and slasher, and bledsoe should be the second main distributor. That would keep him involves but I think Middleton isn't cool with that setup. 

I dunno, but this sucks. I'll try to move him when he has a 20+ pt game. 

I am trying for 2+ months. His value is so low and i don`t want to give my 5th pick for some trash and bag of peanuts. Tell me when you complete the deal ;).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, montanski said:

I am trying for 2+ months. His value is so low and i don`t want to give my 5th pick for some trash and bag of peanuts. Tell me when you complete the deal ;).

 

I traded him for Ro-Co, who might not even play again this year.  For healthy players maybe shoot for Teague or Porter?  Likely will not get accepted.  Maybe one of the Bojans or something.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was balling post all-star last year and I'm really hoping he does the same again this year B)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at this point I've sent out a few package deals (2 for 1 or 3 for 2) to see if I can offload him while picking up a better player. If not I'm going to wait it out and see if he can't figure it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

 

 

I traded him for Ro-Co, who might not even play again this year.  For healthy players maybe shoot for Teague or Porter?  Likely will not get accepted.  Maybe one of the Bojans or something.  

I own Otto and don`t want Teague. I will try to package him for Fox, but i doubt i will succeed. I will burn him on the bench, when CP3 is back, if necessary, but will not give him for Bojan or Bogdan. Even the 2 owners in my league who are desperate for PGs don`t want him :(. As Johnie Walker says "Keep walking".

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RCRanger03 said:

at this point I've sent out a few package deals (2 for 1 or 3 for 2) to see if I can offload him while picking up a better player. If not I'm going to wait it out and see if he can't figure it out

I find that this is the best approach when dumping a player with name recognition. A 1-for-1 is difficult because people don't accept if they're clearly the winner, so in order to come out on top you'd have to offer a trade for a "lower tier" guy that the owner thinks is momentarily over-performing,  for an injured guy, for (in this case) to a team that lacks guard depth.

 

In a package deal, the other owners will be more willing to take a bigger risk on Bledsoe if they think they're winning the other parts of the trade. You could still probably pull off a trade like Bledsoe/Gobert/Allen for Dipo/Deandre Jordan/Horford. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, duke of queens said:

I did think hard. Paul is too fragile. 

Oh, wait. I think you meant Chris Paul. Idk why I thought you meant Paul George (had a brain fart and thought George Paul).

 

Heeeeeell nah. I wouldn't even do Paul for Miro straight up. Now, Paul for Bledsoe? That's a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get back on track fellas. The last page + of this thread was not what we're aiming for. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dzemens said:

Let's get back on track fellas. The last page + of this thread was not what we're aiming for. Thanks.

Wait what? The last page and half has been discussing his value

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I traded him 2 weeks ago but if I was to buy him back, I'd offer Ariza, tops. Maybe try to get him for Mudiay or Sato first in a 2-for-2 package where I wasn't really downgrading with the other player.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, centerfield_ballhawk said:

I have a hard time believing that this is the end of the road for Bledsoe. I've never owned him before... does he usually fade like this?

I think he played lights out after the ASG last year but I may be mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

I think he played lights out after the ASG last year but I may be mistaken.

 

Yes he was a top 20 player post-ASB last year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PaddingtonBear said:

 

Yes he was a top 20 player post-ASB last year

don't forget no brogdon,,Lopez,hill last season

Edited by kane
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kane said:

don't forget no brogdon,,Lopez,hill last season

 

I think the main hits to his value have been related to his efficiency and steal rate. I think someone mentioned that his usage rate is still around 22, I doubt he reaches the production of last year but you could do worse as a buy low, high risk high reward player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ya lopez has been shooting so many 3s and has been hot so Bledsoe basically stopped taking 3s. He seems like an average player unless he is the first or 2nd option. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, kane said:

don't forget no brogdon,,Lopez,hill last season

This is why I come to these forums. 

 

People will just remember his nice finish and will think to buy low bc it's just a slump. Very unlikely he repeats it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, richg24 said:

Ya lopez has been shooting so many 3s and has been hot so Bledsoe basically stopped taking 3s. He seems like an average player unless he is the first or 2nd option. 

 

He hasn't stopped shooting them, he's just shooting terribly. 16.7% on 3.7 attempts since December 14th.   

   

You also have to note that strength of schedule will now improve for the Bucks + it is a contract year. Bledsoe won't close the year as well as he did last year but I think the odds of him being outside the top 100 down the stretch are very small.

 

Next two matches are Wizards and Hawks who give up a lot of threes. If you want a good buy-low opportunity this may be your last good chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

talent and skill is still there so just a matter of adjustment 

ultimate buy low if you can get him for a fringe top 80-100 player, even Bledsoe worst stretch probably of his career (starting career) last 30 days hes ranked 131 but still has 46% fg, 79% ft, 4reb, 5 dimes, 1.3 steals, 2.6 t/o 13.4 pts 0.7 threes

that line is useful and isn't that bad and it has upside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment, He's just not a very good real life player. He can't shoot, he can't even break down the defense anymore- often turning it over when he tries.

All that said, it's a brand new offense. Not the easiest to figure out either and PG's have the most to learn and take a little while to figure it out. 

 C'mon man, Mudiay/Sato. Really?

 

Give it some time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, guess_wh0 said:

At the moment, He's just not a very good real life player. He can't shoot, he can't even break down the defense anymore- often turning it over when he tries.

All that said, it's a brand new offense. Not the easiest to figure out either and PG's have the most to learn and take a little while to figure it out. 

 C'mon man, Mudiay/Sato. Really?

 

Give it some time.

 

Hey, I can offer anything I want, it's up to the owner to decide how desperate he is.

 

Maybe the sell high window for Mudiay passed like 2 weeks ago, but Sato's still seen as a potential pickup of the year. Meanwhile, Bledsoe has struggled for the better part of a month and hasn't shown signs of getting better. If you're a Bledsoe owner and 1-2 spots for playoff contention, how long can you wait for Bledsoe to get it together? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.