jaystaypaid1

Zach Collins 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Why doesnt Terry play him at the 4? He can shoot pretty well too.

he can't defend the 4. can't defend the 5 either though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real nice production for the few minutes hes getting. If Nurkic were to ever go down this guy would be an absolute stud. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

I think he's shown enough to be owned over low upside bigs like Favors, Gibson, etc

 

I might just have to pick him up. Goodbye dotson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, panthers93 said:

he can't defend the 4. can't defend the 5 either though. 

 

I guess you talk about last year coz in these 4 games he has no trouble defending the fans as well.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RipCity0 said:

 

I guess you talk about last year coz in these 4 games he has no trouble defending the fans as well.

it's been 4 games, if he's developing he's developing but he was drafted as a high-level project and if he's still inconsistent for the next 3 years i wouldn't be surprised at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, panthers93 said:

it's been 4 games, if he's developing he's developing but he was drafted as a high-level project and if he's still inconsistent for the next 3 years i wouldn't be surprised at all

 

He is definitely still raw, but is much improved compared to last year. Defensively he was great in summer league and keeps this up in the big league so far.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SicarioSanity said:

So tempted to drop Siakam’s underperforming a** for this dude. Not sure if I will regret it. 

I dunno, I feel like his perfect shooting is a huge fluke.i think the blocks will be there so you can use him as a block specialist for H2h. C's are valuable too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anything stopping him from averaging 18-20 min 10pts/6rbs/0.6stl/1blk? With 0.8 3s, shooting 50+ fg% (on 7 attempts) and doesn't hurt your ft and TO, then that's a nice 3rd or 4th center in your roster. For comparison, Favors averaged 12/7/0.7/1.1 last year and that was even inflated by Gobert missing time. And unlike someone like Favors who won't get minutes when playing small ball, someone like Zach actually is useful in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Is anything stopping him from averaging 18-20 min 10pts/6rbs/0.6stl/1blk? With 0.8 3s, shooting 50+ fg% (on 7 attempts) and doesn't hurt your ft and TO, then that's a nice 3rd or 4th center in your roster. For comparison, Favors averaged 12/7/0.7/1.1 last year and that was even inflated by Gobert missing time. And unlike someone like Favors who won't get minutes when playing small ball, someone like Zach actually is useful in it.

 

Nothing stopping him from averaging that and I think the further the season goes on the better chance he has of doing so. I think more than a block per game is also very attainable. I just don’t know what to think of his offense atm, it feels like he either doesn’t miss, or totally airballs all his shots and theres nothing in between. I’m curious to see how it develops but he plays his role well and takes shots in the flow of the offense while never forcing anything so should be efficient overall

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Picked this cat up thanks to the feedback from this thread and dropped Siakam in a deep league. Even if he doesn't deliver the points, he looks to be a good shot blocking specialist with good %s anyway who has decent to great ROS upside, you can do much worse at the end of your bench in a 14 teamer. So pumped to have him for 5 games next week. Let's go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Picked this cat up thanks to the feedback from this thread and dropped Siakam in a deep league. Even if he doesn't deliver the points, he looks to be a good shot blocking specialist with good %s anyway who has decent to great ROS upside, you can do much worse at the end of your bench in a 14 teamer. So pumped to have him for 5 games next week. Let's go!

I picked him up in our 12 team h2h. I got davis, marc, brook, and john collins for centers. If zach doesn't work out, i may get len (2-3 asts/1-2blks is nice).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Oladipo_is_MVP said:

This guy is a real deal.  I already dropped Damian Jones for him.  

Wow, you're an absolute madman for dropping Damian Jones!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...