jaystaypaid1

Zach Collins 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

Recommended Posts

If that's what he can do with minutes in the mid-20s against a solid defensive team, I can't wait to see what the other four games this week have in store

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Crazycanto said:

Seems to start off slow but then come in on a heater for the second half, I'll take it

 

yeah thats what happened with his last game too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thinking about dropping Myles Turner for this guy in my 10 team pts league. He looks like the real deal, while Turner wouldn't know a double double if it was on the mat next to him at hot yoga

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Thinking about dropping Myles Turner for this guy in my 10 team pts league. He looks like the real deal, while Turner wouldn't know a double double if it was on the mat next to him at hot yoga

 

Chill

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Thinking about dropping Myles Turner for this guy in my 10 team pts league. He looks like the real deal, while Turner wouldn't know a double double if it was on the mat next to him at hot yoga

WHAT. Aren't blocks like worth twice as much than rebounds? Turner is averaging at least 2 blks per game. Myles never breached 6rbs in his career, you know he's not going to give you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, kendanc said:

Thinking about dropping Myles Turner for this guy in my 10 team pts league. He looks like the real deal, while Turner wouldn't know a double double if it was on the mat next to him at hot yoga

Dude..... never go full retard...... that’s crazy talk

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All-Star point guard Damian Lillard has HIGH praise for Zach Collins. “This dude could be defensive player of the year.”

 

To all those people that thought he wasnt a good defender for some reason...

Edited by Boogie Buckets
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

All-Star point guard Damian Lillard has HIGH praise for Zach Collins. “This dude could be defensive player of the year.”

 

To all those people that thought he wasnt a good defender for some reason...

 

As a Nurk owner reading this killed me a bit. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, chud12 said:

 

As a Nurk owner reading this killed me a bit. 

 

If it makes you feel any better, the irony is that Nurkic has actually made visible improvements to his game as well.. Its just that Collins looks THAT good right now. Just manage the expectations a bit from here, because 30 minutes a game is very unlikely now, but hes entirely capable of 14/10 with a block and steal in 25-28 minutes a night, depends how the matchup is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boogie Buckets said:

 

If it makes you feel any better, the irony is that Nurkic has actually made visible improvements to his game as well.. Its just that Collins looks THAT good right now. Just manage the expectations a bit from here, because 30 minutes a game is very unlikely now, but hes entirely capable of 14/10 with a block and steal in 25-28 minutes a night, depends how the matchup is. 

 

I agree with you here it just hurts that I didn’t protect my Nurk investment with Collins. Collins was actually just scooped up today in my points based league as I thought I didn’t have any cuts to make the add. I didn’t realize Hart would look like a cut jusr hours later with How Walton is going to run his rotations. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boogie Buckets said:

All-Star point guard Damian Lillard has HIGH praise for Zach Collins. “This dude could be defensive player of the year.”

 

To all those people that thought he wasnt a good defender for some reason...

he wasn't all of last year, that's a simple fact

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, panthers93 said:

he wasn't all of last year, that's a simple fact

 

A 19 year old rookie big man with no muscle playing 16 minutes a night played dodgy defense? Wow colour me surprised. 

 

The point is he is filling out now, has great defensive instincts as well as mobility, and is a great rim protector, so the defensive ability would come eventually. He’s asjusted to the league a bit better now so of course hes playing his game better. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

 

A 19 year old rookie big man with no muscle playing 16 minutes a night played dodgy defense? Wow colour me surprised. 

 

The point is he is filling out now, has great defensive instincts as well as mobility, and is a great rim protector, so the defensive ability would come eventually. He’s asjusted to the league a bit better now so of course hes playing his game better. 

For the love of Nurkic, please don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

For the love of Nurkic, please don't

 

Nurks defense has fallen off a cliff for some reason, I think the sooner that returns to normal the sooner he’ll get consistent minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Boogie Buckets said:

 

A 19 year old rookie big man with no muscle playing 16 minutes a night played dodgy defense? Wow colour me surprised. 

with how defensive you were being you seemed plenty surprised

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is full of people that streamed Collins, now holding him thinking he's the second coming of Davis lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.