jaystaypaid1

Zach Collins 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

On 10/30/2018 at 9:57 PM, Boogie Buckets said:

I don’t understand why people care so much about others believing he’s a good defender. Unless you support the Trail Blazers what do you care about whether or not we believe hes a good defensive player lol. I’m a Trail Blazers fan, I know he can be a great defender, why do you care enough to try prove me, and others in here wrong :lol: The blocks are obviously legit and hes getting more and more minutes for a reason. Leave it at that and go argue about some other player. 

So this was wrong. Hope you guys listened to people that actually watch basketball, and didn't miss out on useful players in the process. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

nothing to see here even with Nurk out?

I think there is.... Kanter is no guarantee to get 28+ nurk was getting so there’s a chance collins might get majority of it. If you can afford to wait and see definitely worth an add. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

tearing it up right now with nurkic down.  0 minutes so far with the 1st quarter finished

lol Meyers Leonard is the 2nd center off the bench.  Collins is the backup to the backup to the backup and I wasted my last pickup on him....GG for my championship week

Edited by Fantasyscrub

3 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

tearing it up right now with nurkic down.  0 minutes so far with the 1st quarter finished

lol Meyers Leonard is the 2nd center off the bench.  Collins is the backup to the backup to the backup and I wasted my last pickup on him....GG for my championship week

Collins over leonard still. 

3 hours ago, Fantasyscrub said:

didnt see the game but he ended up playing 25 min and had an efficient line. garbage time?

10 hours ago, GriffeySwag said:

didnt see the game but he ended up playing 25 min and had an efficient line. garbage time?

He did most his damage before garbage time even hit. He was like 4/5 for 2 3s and a block in the first half. The rest came in the 3rd. He didnt get much of anything in garbage time.

• Like 1

I'm in a dead heat for blocks in my championship week. Is he worth an add, with two games left ?

15 minutes ago, justaguy said:

I'm in a dead heat for blocks in my championship week. Is he worth an add, with two games left ?

Well ask yourself if there's another player on the wire that you trust more than Collins either in ability or playing time and make a decision.  I would but I don't know who else is available, your other stats/lineup, etc...

5 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Well ask yourself if there's another player on the wire that you trust more than Collins either in ability or playing time and make a decision.  I would but I don't know who else is available, your other stats/lineup, etc...

Its between him, Isaac, Marvin Williams and Bruno. Isaac only has one game left this week, and it's hard for me to trust Marvin. I might pick up Bruno for this weekend using my last move....but I think Zach is the safest and has the most blocks upside of the 4. The guy I'm matched with has Favors and Bryant and Grant scheduled to play tonight fml

22 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Its between him, Isaac, Marvin Williams and Bruno. Isaac only has one game left this week, and it's hard for me to trust Marvin. I might pick up Bruno for this weekend using my last move....but I think Zach is the safest and has the most blocks upside of the 4. The guy I'm matched with has Favors and Bryant and Grant scheduled to play tonight fml

ooooh that's tough.  Yeah I'd probably go Zach over Bruno but Bruno's doing more other stuff.  Marvin's pretty reliable for at least 1-2 blocks in 2 games I think.  Collins has biggest upside. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

ooooh that's tough.  Yeah I'd probably go Zach over Bruno but Bruno's doing more other stuff.  Marvin's pretty reliable for at least 1-2 blocks in 2 games I think.  Collins has biggest upside. 

Thank you!