Sign in to follow this  
Judicious

Domantas Sabonis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If he ends up playing less than 10 minutes, this line would be even more impressive than Jokic’s perfect shooting line from earlier this season.

Whats the record? 28pts, 8 rebs, 2 blks in 11 minutes??

I didn't watch this game but damn 30 pts, 9 rebs, 2 blks in 21 minutes is wild...imagine what he could've done if he didn't foul out haha

He’s so crafty around the basket and goes for rebounds with tenacity, if Turner ever misses time Sabonis is going average 17/12 

On 10/9/2018 at 1:51 AM, scienze said:

wow he is really being underrated 

i wouldn’t be surprised to see him put up top 100 value .. and yahoo has him ranked at 180 something - sleeper 

180?! Who makes these rankings????

• Like 1

Full blown breakout happening to a bench player, strange situation. Anyone remember a breakout happening to a bench role player?

GTFO Myles you're done

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

Full blown breakout happening to a bench player, strange situation. Anyone remember a breakout happening to a bench role player?

GTFO Myles you're done

Kobe

• Like 1

Just to blow your mind.  Using NBA.com's advanced statistics, he ranks #2 in the league for Player Impact Estimate for players averaging > 15 minutes per game..

Player Impact Estimate
PIE measures a player's overall statistical contribution against the total statistics in games they play in. PIE yields results which are comparable to other advanced statistics (e.g. PER) using a simple formula.

#1 - Jokic
#2 - Sabonis
#3 - Noel
#4 - Giannis
#5 - Curry
#6 - Lilliard
#7 - LeBron
#8 - Vucevic
#9 - Durant
#10 - Embiid

Interesting company.  When he is in the game, he makes a difference.

A little more.  He is 5th in the league in TS% and 5th in REB%.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

20 hours ago, mbroo5880i said:

Just to blow your mind.  Using NBA.com's advanced statistics, he ranks #2 in the league for Player Impact Estimate for players averaging > 15 minutes per game..

Player Impact Estimate
PIE measures a player's overall statistical contribution against the total statistics in games they play in. PIE yields results which are comparable to other advanced statistics (e.g. PER) using a simple formula.

#1 - Jokic
#2 - Sabonis
#3 - Noel
#4 - Giannis
#5 - Curry
#6 - Lilliard
#7 - LeBron
#8 - Vucevic
#9 - Durant
#10 - Embiid

Interesting company.  When he is in the game, he makes a difference.

A little more.  He is 5th in the league in TS% and 5th in REB%.

Sooooo meaning...

DO NOT SELL HIGH ???

I caught the last 10 minutes of this game.. Sabonis plays really well with the Pacer guards. Good game by him tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Always great ball movement with him in the game, travesty he doesn’t play 27-30min a night 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, binhdvu83 said:

Always great ball movement with him in the game, travesty he doesn’t play 27-30min a night 

He closed out the game tonight, he has good synergy with tyreke, they look for each other.

• Like 3

As a Turner owner, I hate to say it but Sabonis is so good for this team.  Every time he's on the floor, good things just seem to happen.  Not only does he have a postgame and a midrange shot, he's a good passer too.  Not as good as his dad but he has vision and a willingness to pass out of double teams.

If Turner ever went down with a significant injury, I'm confident Sabonis would return top-40 value.  Had I known Sabonis was this good, I would have stayed completely away from Turner.

Edited by barbosa
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, barbosa said:

As a Turner owner, I hate to say it but Sabonis is so good for this team.  Every time he's on the floor, good things just seem to happen.  Not only does he have a postgame and a midrange shot, he's a good passer too.  Not as good as his dad but he has vision and a willingness to pass out of double teams.

If Turner ever went down with a significant injury, I'm confident Sabonis would return top-40 value.  Had I known Sabonis was this good, I would have stayed completely away from Turner.

absolutely 

pacers are way better with sabonis on the floor and coach is probably starting to see that 

• Like 1