Sign in to follow this  
Judicious

Domantas Sabonis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Just got this guy as a throw in to a trade and didnt realize how young he is. Thought he was an older dude finally having a decent season but he's only 22! Hopefully the break out can continue

wish Raps got him instead of Poeltl in the draft..although I was worried about his short arms pre-draft. I guess talent trumps physical limitations.

That JV/Sabonis Lithuanian connection would have been good for off-court chemistry. Siakam/Sabonis pairing would be awesome too. Then we give up Delon in the Kawhi trade.

38 minutes ago, LuN said:

wish Raps got him instead of Poeltl in the draft..although I was worried about his short arms pre-draft. I guess talent trumps physical limitations.

That JV/Sabonis Lithuanian connection would have been good for off-court chemistry. Siakam/Sabonis pairing would be awesome too. Then we give up Delon in the Kawhi trade.

Take it to the raptors thread :lol:

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Lol why didn't he play in this game.

+5 while Turner was -26, T. Young -33, etc.

Foul trouble like usual. Fouled out with 6 minutes left in the 4th. Just needs to figure out how to not get offensive fouls, because that's where he has a lot of issues.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hungry said:

Foul trouble like usual. Fouled out with 6 minutes left in the 4th. Just needs to figure out how to not get offensive fouls, because that's where he has a lot of issues.

Ahhh didn't even notice that.

Everyone would love to see him get more minutes but it’s doubtful unless Turner gets hurt. Think he would average something like 18/12/4 if his minutes were in low 30s

Damn he's got 16 pts 10 reb 2 ast 1 stl and 1 three pointer at halftime...why do they not let him play more :(

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hungry said:

Damn he's got 16 pts 10 reb 2 ast 1 stl and 1 three pointer at halftime...why do they not let him play more :(

This is very rare talent, you can't contain it. Post all-star he'll be 30mins per game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, EmbiidGOAT said:

This is very rare talent, you can't contain it. Post all-star he'll be 30mins per game.

I'm glad he didn't fall too far from the tree. Sabonis Sr. taught him well

• Like 1

He was voted Draft Pick Of The Year in our league. Huge season so far. Surely the forerunner for 6th Man Award!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 2:37 AM, scienze said:

those are his numbers from last year

i don’t see why he can’t build on that and go 16/9 on high percentages this season 

on point

• Like 1

What value would owners accept in a trade? I am trying to gauge his value. Even with Dipo back, it should still be high just on potential alone.

Edited by andy1234