Sign in to follow this  
Judicious

Domantas Sabonis 2018-2019 Season Outlook

How is this guy only getting 14 mins last game what a joke. Hopefully he soaks up some more usage with dipo out. 

18 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

How is this guy only getting 14 mins last game what a joke. Hopefully he soaks up some more usage with dipo out. 

Foul trouble last game.

5 PF in 14 mins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mmcc1029 said:

On the brightside the Dipo injury will probably see his minutes and usage increase but yes it is disappointing that he is not being fully unleashed. We can only wonder what kind of lines he'd average with 30 minutes a night.

I am very interested in him getting 30 min a night and am here to lead the petition 

• Thanks 1

This guy has been below average in points leagues lately.  What is the deal?  I thought with Oladipo going down he'd for sure feast a little more.  Wishing I would have dropped him for Faried now.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

This guy has been below average in points leagues lately.  What is the deal?  I thought with Oladipo going down he'd for sure feast a little more.  Wishing I would have dropped him for Faried now.

Foul trouble today. Unless you're in a 4 team league I don't know how you're talking about dropping, he's ranked 56 on the season in my points league.

• Like 1

Idk whats wrong with him offensively, he just doesn't look the same to me without Oladipo. What do you guys think?

I'm done with him in a points league.  Need to activate Gallo anyway.  

He's just not getting it done and Turner is beasting.  There is just no way you can rely on this guy ROS.  Again, this is points league so dont jump down my throat if youre in a cats league.

Edited by DownSouthWolverine
  • Like 1

In a points league too and this is just brutal. The timeshare has been killing him lately. Really wish the Pacers would have just traded him, it makes no sense to have two centers that good. He needs to be a starter on a different team he is just too good at basketball to be a back up center.

I've had my eye on Sabonis all season as a trade target for his FG% and rebounding in 9-cat. But since Oladipo was lost it looks like Thad, Collison, Bojan, and Myles are the biggest beneficiaries while this guy's production has seemingly decreased. Anybody think it's a cold streak that he'll bounce back from, or that more usage by others leaves him hung out to dry? Wondering if he may be a good target to buy low if I move Ibaka

I was also thinking of dropping him for jabari or portis if they perform well in WAS.. after oladipo, his performance went down

I think Domas will be fine. He is capable of a double-double with a handful of assists on any given night. He occasionally struggles against teams with quicker or stronger PF/C. He is typically not going to anchor any category or provide elite statistics but he is generally pretty consistent.  

It will be interesting to see how well the rotation gels with the addition of Wes.  There is no doubt Domas is more comfortable with Victor and was more comfortable with Lance last year than with Collison or CoJo.  

Ahh yes a monday injury, just what I needed in my weekly league. Anyone see the game and see how bad it was?

• Sad 1

I badly need an update with him. My whole team fell apart once embiid went down. 

3 hours ago, molski said:

I badly need an update with him. My whole team fell apart once embiid went down. 

Yahoo just updated him to out, I doubt he plays again this week. Maybe he plays Saturday at the earliest. Gonna cost me my week against the 2nd place team unfortunately 

56 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Yahoo just updated him to out, I doubt he plays again this week. Maybe he plays Saturday at the earliest. Gonna cost me my week against the 2nd place team unfortunately 

Might cost me the season. Playoffs started yesterday. Him Otto embiid Teague have made it difficult so far. Hate to do it but have to drop. 

• Sad 1

59 minutes ago, molski said:

Might cost me the season. Playoffs started yesterday. Him Otto embiid Teague have made it difficult so far. Hate to do it but have to drop. 

Straight up. I like this guy but he's gonna miss at least 2-3 games and if he doesn't get the INJ tag right now I can't afford to hold him. I'm 3.5 games out of a playoff spot with 2 weeks before they start and I just can't have any missed games. :(