papocrain

Bobby Portis 2018-2019Season Outlook

So with the Justin Holiday trade, as well as the coach's wily antics, how are you guys liking Portis' ROS value?

2 hours ago, Nica4two said:

So with the Justin Holiday trade, as well as the coach's wily antics, how are you guys liking Portis' ROS value?

Portis is a PF/C

It's unreal to see him or Markkanen playing SF position 

I remember all the doom and gloom analysis since he sprained his ankle.  Now he is on the verge of coming back.

He should be picked up, no?

Maybe 14 team leagues.

Just picked him up in my 12 team 15 player league. Dropped Mikal Bridges for him. Good scoring big off the bench who provides rebounds and some explosive full lines. Not sure about his minutes outlook though. 

1 hour ago, Supersonics said:

Just picked him up in my 12 team 15 player league. Dropped Mikal Bridges for him. Good scoring big off the bench who provides rebounds and some explosive full lines. Not sure about his minutes outlook though. 

Looking at 22-26 minutes a night.... 

10 hours ago, PauGaSpurs said:

14pts/7rbs/0.7stl/0.9 3s/45fg% anyone thinks this is likely ROS or is this too optimistic? 

A bit optimistic, especially on the points side.

35 minutes ago, Big_Man said:

A bit optimistic, especially on the points side.

Honestly, I don’t know but I don’t see Lauri + Carter play 40min each game like last night!!!

And he Is the only true PF/C on the bench, Robin + Parker will be out of the picture soon..So, If he can receive around 25min..I take it.

11 hours ago, PauGaSpurs said:

14pts/7rbs/0.7stl/0.9 3s/45fg% anyone thinks this is likely ROS or is this too optimistic? 

I actually think this is possible if he can stay healthy.  The Bulls will have to fill in Justin's 34 minutes somehow and looking at the Bulls' fillers, I don't see anyone who can reliably play basketball.  It's gonna be tough juggling WCJ, Lauri and Portis...and for some reason, I still think RoLo gets at least 15 minutes (that's me just imagining how dumb Boylen can be in a tanking season).

Portis can be an able spark off the bench and he LOVES to shoot, so while 14 points is a bit optimistic (and maybe closer to 5-6 boards), this is possible.

Btw, he's likely playing tomorrow, so I'm grabbing now and figuring it all out later.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWon said:

I actually think this is possible if he can stay healthy.  The Bulls will have to fill in Justin's 34 minutes somehow and looking at the Bulls' fillers, I don't see anyone who can reliably play basketball.  It's gonna be tough juggling WCJ, Lauri and Portis...and for some reason, I still think RoLo gets at least 15 minutes (that's me just imagining how dumb Boylen can be in a tanking season).

Portis can be an able spark off the bench and he LOVES to shoot, so while 14 points is a bit optimistic (and maybe closer to 5-6 boards), this is possible.

Btw, he's likely playing tomorrow, so I'm grabbing now and figuring it all out later.

Same there...I take him now and see what happens the next couple games with his minutes...

10 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Worth an add or not yet?

Later is too late...😉

Primed to be a solid end of the bench contributor for fantasy teams. 

this dude seems never healthy in this season