Sign in to follow this  
TheDersEffect

Trade Fournette/Yeldon/Hogan for Hilton/Michel/Coleman? WHIR

Was offered the following trade:

I trade away Leonard Fournette/TJ Yeldon/Chris Hogan for TY Hilton/Sony Michel/Tevin Coleman. 

I know that it definitely helps out my team as my wideouts (team in sig) are all mediocre flex plays at this point, but I still feel like I'm giving up too much with Fournettes potential.  Michel and Coleman are both great but don't have a stranglehold on the rushing gig for their respective teams, and they would never be more than a flex for me.  Also if Bell somehow cmoes back to the Steelers, Conner will be relegated to backup duty as well.  Any input or opinions on whether or not I should take this trade would be greatly appreciated! WHIR. My team is in signature.  

Edited by TheDersEffect

Stay where you’re at. Too many question marks. You have Yeldon to handcuff Fournette. 

Thanks for your response to mine!

I like your current situation better than the one you would be getting.  I would stick with what you have or try to rework the deal to get a little more

I'd definitely pass. I like Hilton, but you can get a better WR for Fournette. Wait until he's healthy again and then send some offers out. 

Agree with others. Not getting a big enough piece to be giving up Fournette.