Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppy

Desmond Jennings OF TB

well seeing as how this is a forum about fantasy baseball. it should be pretty obvious... maybe you've been reading his twitter a little too much. who the hell cares in fantasy baseball if he sounds dumb in his twitter post. why even post that it isn't relevant to his baseball career or his on field performance

Gonzo had it right, obviously -- just thought it was comical.

But being a dumbass is incredibly relevant to one's baseball career. Being an intelligent hitter or pitcher yields greater success at both of those endeavors (and also avoids idiotic off-field decisions). Apparently DJ is a dolt -- maybe that's why he keeps having to repeat the 2nd grade.

Rays prospect outfielder Desmond Jennings was held out of the lineup with Triple-A Durham on Friday night for "non medical" reasons.

Very interesting. This could mean nothing at all, or it could be a precursor to a trade or potential call-up. Stay tuned

Rays prospect outfielder Desmond Jennings was held out of the lineup with Triple-A Durham on Friday night for "non medical" reasons.

Very interesting. This could mean nothing at all, or it could be a precursor to a trade or potential call-up. Stay tuned

My buddy had Jennings on his team almost all year and dropped him about a week ago with the injury. I swooped in and am praying for a call up.

Same here; my bro did the same thing...I just added him right now after reading this...let's see if anything happens

Rumor i am hereing is an OF has been traded. My guess is Fuld, but it could be Upton.

B.J. Upton was pulled from Friday's game against the Royals in the eighth inning.

His exit didn't appear to be injury-related, so with Desmond Jennings a healthy scratch tonight with Triple-A Durham, it seems a trade might be on the horizon. Stay tuned.

There was a tweet that desmond was at managers office signing something. Right now its all speculation as upton was possibly only pulled cause the game was blow out, but we shall see.

There was a tweet that desmond was at managers office signing something. Right now its all speculation as upton was possibly only pulled cause the game was blow out, but we shall see.

He's been recalled, according to Durham beat writer.

Geez, now they are saying he's going to KC.

Edit: Oops. It's because the Rays are in KC. Duh.

Its a miracle haha!

Jennings has been recalled by the Rays, St. Petersburg Times reports.

ESPN Fantasy Spin: The long anticipated move has been made, while the Rays removed B.J. Upton from Friday night's game in the eighth inning. For now, he hasn't been traded, but there's reason to believe that Jennings will play every day in left field even if Upton remains a part of the picture after the July 31 trade deadline.

Lets see if the Ryas put Jeenings in the leadoff spot now. You would think they have to

1 Jennings

2 Damon

3 Zobrist

4 Longoria

5 Joyce

6 Upton

7 Kotchman

8 Shoppach

9 Johnson/Rodriguez