Saucy

Nikola Mirotic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

He was solid in 30 games with NOLA last year, but they're bringing in Randle - How do we think his production will be affected? Will he still be a viable source of points and 3pts?

Last years numbers with New Orleans: 14.6pts, 8.2reb, 1.4ast, 1stl, 0.9blk, 2.2 threes, 42.7fg%, 81ft%

Edited by Saucy

I grabbed him in the 10th round which I think is about right for him. I'm not too worried about Randle - he can't shoot and Niko can, which makes him more valuable alongside AD. If you can get him in the later rounds, i.e. 9-13, I'd definitely go for it.

• Like 1

I don’t think his numbers will drop as they can bring one of them off the bench and there has been talk about Mirotic playing 3 in a 3 big lineup.  14/7 with 2 threes, close to 1/1 and good percentages.  1/1/1 guys are quite valuable past 50ish and he’s 2/1/1.  I think he will exceed his ADP by a mile. 

• Like 4

Niko is a very underrated guy! He has stats very similar to Lauri and Lauri is being drafted way ahead of Niko! If Gentry keeps to what he is saying and plays a big starting 5 with Niko at the 5, he should have a big year if he stays healthy!

Prediction: 15.6 points/ 2.2 assists/ 7.1 rebounds/ 0.9 steals/ 0.7 blocks/ 2.2 threes/ 46 FG%/ 86 FT% in 27 mins a game

• Like 1

im a big fan of mirotic this season. nola wins with him and its his contract season. perfect storm.

adding to above, i think nola has the fastest pace in the league last season. and there is news they will play alot faster than last year. more possessions, more stats for 3kola.

Edited by flippy
  • Like 3

he was early early round numbers last year during fantasy playoffs... hes going for a steal at his ADP. dont think randle effects him since mirotic may be off the bench and was doing so last year i think? with ad

• Like 2

The Rockets aren't playing any defense, but he's absolutely EATING. Very encouraging. Legit shot at sustaining top 50

59 minutes ago, jiiiggz said:

The Rockets aren't playing any defense, but he's absolutely EATING. Very encouraging. Legit shot at sustaining top 50

Top 40...

Send AD to LA to play with Lebron and build around Three-kola Hero-tic :D

22 minutes ago, hipriest69 said:

Top 40...

Top 45 (gotta split down the middle of the two projections...) ;)

Seriously though, an owner couldn't be any happier with his debut tonight.  I know I was thrilled.  Granted the Rockets were even worse on defense than even I expected tonight, but Mirotic starting with Davis could make this a very profitable season for Mirotic owners.

25 minutes ago, OxyBubbleMan said:

Currently better than Prime Ryan Anderson on roids.

fixed

15 minutes ago, Lagan said:

I don't think people will buy on this guy tbh

They should.  He finished last year top 45.  Fact is Chicago was just a terrible spot for him.  Dude will continue to beast.

if you guys are trading who are you gonna target. he’s starting getting minutes and a great complement to AD since he demands so much attention

Edited by brosephd
  • Thanks 1