Saucy

Nikola Mirotic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

5 hours ago, flippy said:

rest up my man. we need you at the home stretch.

nah. With CP3, Otto P and Teague as well, I'd like him back now

20 minutes ago, Quazza said:

nah. With CP3, Otto P and Teague as well, I'd like him back now

I have K LOVE in my team so would love Mirotic back and running thanks.

I need this guy next week when I play against another punt FT% team who is currently atop the league standings

If the Pelicans want even the slightest chance of keeping AD, they put Mirotic in the starting line up. Spacing is so important in today's game.

Traded Kemba/Ingles/DJ for Conley/Klay/Mirotic a few days ago. Had to buy low. I trust this dude will be back in the starting lineup once he returns.

Yeah I'm really missing the 17/10 with multiple triples man. Need this dude back soon. At the same time, I'd rather he take the time to heal fully and come back 100%

The good news about the winter break is that these guys get a little more rest with fewer games played.  Hopefully he plays after New Years. 

Ruled out again today snd it doesn’t sound like he’s close to returning. It makes you wonder how hurt Miro actually was with this ankle. Missing 3 weeks would be a substantial time. 

^ what happened again? DId he land on somebody's foot the last time?

2 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

^ what happened again? DId he land on somebody's foot the last time?

Hurt his ankle 3 diff times and the last time he didn’t land on anyone it just wasn’t stable anymore. 

This formerly bearded hairy Euro bear better start flapping his paws and triple tape that foot or something. 

Aint no time to wait in the fantasy jungle. It’s a dog eat dog world.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When he is healed up for good. There has not been any timetable for it. Maybe its like with Steph back in the day? Look on that for reference.

46 minutes ago, LifeofThabo said:

Anyone worried it might be worse than we thought? A la Denzel Valentine earlier this season. Same type of injury.. season ending surgery

I think it’s already worse than we thought. He’s been out almost three weeks already. I thought when this first broke Miro would be out a week tops. 

Edited by chud12

47 minutes ago, chud12 said:

I think it’s already worse than we thought. He’s been out almost three weeks already. I thought when this first broke Miro would be out a week tops. 

I traded Kemba/Ingles/DJ for Conley/Klay/Mirotic thinking I got a good buy low last week.

A little anxious now. The only silver lining is if Pelicans keep losing, they’ll 100% lose AD next season. If they want to be competitive, they’ll need Mirotic playing games soon for them to make the playoffs out West.

I'm curious as to how Niko was even able to play with this injury.  He apparently had it for a while but he's a "gamer" and kept playing.  In either case, hopefully it's not much longer.  

25 minutes ago, Pracis said:

I'm curious as to how Niko was even able to play with this injury.  He apparently had it for a while but he's a "gamer" and kept playing.  In either case, hopefully it's not much longer.  

Niko was getting shots up last week.  So with that and the news that he is going to be evaluated in a few days, I would be surprised if he wasn't back next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2