Saucy

Nikola Mirotic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

7 minutes ago, montanski said:

OPJ will not be traded by the Wiz. For Miro and Barton the possibility is very high. And as owner of the three, i want the latter 2 to be traded, if their teams don't believe in them. They are great assets in today's NBA and will find mins wherever they go. The problem is if Miro and Barton are on the block, their teams will play very cautious with them and we must be patient. Again.

I have been patiently waiting for the recovery of Miro, Barton and OPJ for a while. If they are going to be inactive while on the trading block, I believe this season is over for me even though I am willing to patiently wait. lol

• Sad 1

With this news, Miro should be inserted back to the starting lineup.

Our boy has 2 weeks to show what he's got.

Anthony Davis sustained a left index finger sprain on Friday night and is expected to be out approximately 1-2 

AD carried the load on my team while you were injured Niko, now the time has come to return the favor

• Like 1

Lineup note: Jahlil Okafor will start for injured Anthony Davis on Monday.

2 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Lineup note: Jahlil Okafor will start for injured Anthony Davis on Monday.

Unbelievable :blink:

1 minute ago, Vizcarrondo said:

Unbelievable :blink:

2 matchup with Gasol I guess but that is 1 less start for Miro with AD down. A damn joke really. 

The games without Davis will be solid sell high window, obviously. To the bench, on the trading block, injuries... What a bad luck to Miro. He shouldn`t shave the beard!

1 minute ago, montanski said:

The games without Davis will be solid sell high window, obviously. To the bench, on the trading block, injuries... What a bad luck to Miro. He shouldn`t shave the beard!

It took Gentry 25 games to hate Miro this year I guess along with the organization. 

1 minute ago, chud12 said:

It took Gentry 25 games to hate Miro this year I guess along with the organization. 

They tried him for Jimmy early in the season, when he was hot. So, i think they just don`t want to pay him.

Just now, montanski said:

They tried him for Jimmy early in the season, when he was hot. So, i think they just don`t want to pay him.

Yea I mean owners here said we overreacted to that crap that went down when Miro originally got benched. We were right all along...

Just now, chud12 said:

Yea I mean owners here said we overreacted to that crap that went down when Miro originally got benched. We were right all along...

Early in the season i believed that Randle will be traded. Now i think it will be Miro. I pray for that!

• Like 1

damn this guy was such a beast in the beginning starting. was an absolute pleasure and autostart. 

Dude, Jahill defense trash af, early 7 pts from Marc Gasol following 10% FG last game vs Celtics.....

Bring Niko out, Gentry. What the s--- was that? 

Edited by csklmf

1 minute ago, csklmf said:

Dude, Jahill defense trash af, early 7 pts from Marc Gasol following 10% FG.....

Bring Niko out, Gentry. What the s--- was that? 

4OrYMS.gif

• Haha 1

Gentry is proving to be a bottom rung coach who would probably get out-coached by someone in the Cambodian Midget League if they had a half decent team (instead of just half a team).

Yes, Randle puts up good numbers, but from a basketball perspective he couldn't defend against a quadriplegic.  It's truly bizarre.  Mirotic starts and kills it.  Mirotic plays on the bench with absolute crap players and suddenly can't do much - it's almost as if the caliber of play and spacing provided by the starters helps him get open looks and enables him to do more.  It is not rocket science.

Randle in foul trouble. Time to see Wesley Johnson?

It’s like AD never got hurt. Okafor going to play 20 first half min. 

12 minutes ago, montanski said:

Randle in foul trouble. Time to see Wesley Johnson?

Only has 2 fouls.

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Only has 2 fouls.

He picked the 2nd in the 1st minute in the 2nd, so i think that was the reason Gentry to bench him for so long. He is afraid of picking 3rd.

• Thanks 1

Okafor played 20 in the first, Miro - 14. Should i be concerned? :lol: I was thinking to ask if i should drop Miro for Okafor, but i am in the FBT section...

2rmV.gif

2 hours ago, chud12 said:

Plays in the high minutes.. Finishes with a decent line. Was in foul trouble (2nd foul in the 2nd quarter) and Okafor started because it seems like it was a match up against Gasol.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter if starts or if he comes off the bench, if he still produces.

Another over reaction from chud.

He has a nice line tonight and missed several make-able shots, including two wide open 18 footers where he got run off the 3pt line.  He is usually money on them.

Perhaps most important is that he's at 29 minutes and there are 3 to go in the game (yes AD is out but I will take it). Hopefully this is a sign of more good things to come.

7 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Plays in the high minutes.. Finishes with a decent line. Was in foul trouble (2nd foul in the 2nd quarter) and Okafor started because it seems like it was a match up against Gasol.

Nevertheless, it doesn't matter if starts or if he comes off the bench, if he still produces.

Bro your a joke. He has zero upside coming off the bench for the most part. Stop coming st me it’s getting annoying. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings In the Jared Allen thread. When did I say  Miro Won’t put up a decent to solid line?? Um never.  I said his top 30 days were over and we were looking at a guy averaging 15/5 instead of 19/10 ros. I haven’t been wrong on any of it. Your ishh  is cute. Why aren’t you going at montanski just as hard?? He is saying literally the exact ishh I’m saying. Just stop and ignore my posts if it hurts your feelings. Btw Jared Allen still is soooo average. 😂😂

Edited by chud12

8 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Just compare his numbers when starts and when comes from the bench. The "foul trouble" was at the end, so that didn`t matter for his mins or performance. His mins were big only because Randle was in foul trouble. When the people will admit that coming from the bench reduces his value? Yeah, he produces, but he will be beast in the lineup! The rebs will be up, the FG% will be up, asts will be up...

Edited by montanski