Saucy

Nikola Mirotic 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Does Gentry not realize they have zero wing depth? Doesn't help that they're winning against Memphis though.

11 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Back to the bench to begin the 4th. 13 minutes of run for the game, is this real life??

Nope. It's fantasy.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Nope. It's fantasy.

Caught in a waiver landslide, no escape from realityyyy

• Like 2

The funny thing is Green looks like Shaq against Randle :lol: Keep scoring JaMychal! All of us here want your team to win!

praying memphis beats them...this experiment is not as affective if starters are the only ones worth getting minutes and production.

good thing they lost.  start mirotic.  randle is much better suited in the 2nd unit

Edited by flippy

I traded D Lo to get Mirotic based mainly upon that insane 2nd round value in BBM. I’d like to think no matter what role as long as a playmaker is on the court he will produce big. 

Rotowire confirmed what everyone of us expected - Miro from the bench, again.:(

Edited by montanski

Value is completley capped now. At best we are looking at a 20-24 min role going forward. Hope for 13/5 with 2 threes. I am still baffled Miro has been great, averaging 19/10, gets sick and misses 2 games and the Pels say f it we are not using you anymore. It looks like Miro is back in the same situation as the Bulls going forward. Really wild how fast his value plummetted and all he did was catch a cold. 

• Haha 2

This is funny because Randle is the 2nd worst PF in the NBA in regards to DRPM, right after Bagley, a rookie. Also ruins their spacing, which is so important for a player like Davis.

21 minutes ago, chud12 said:

Value is completley capped now. At best we are looking at a 20-24 min role going forward. Hope for 13/5 with 2 threes. I am still baffled Miro has been great, averaging 19/10, gets sick and misses 2 games and the Pels say f it we are not using you anymore. It looks like Miro is back in the same situation as the Bulls going forward. Really wild how fast his value plummetted and all he did was catch a cold. 

He played 30 mins tonight

4 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

AD was out pretty much all first half with an injury. 

3 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Davis was injured and that gave some more mins for Mirotic. The situation with our guy looks pretty bad.

I always try to let things play out and not overreact and make a rash decision I may regret. Mirotic was too good to just jump ship this quick. But also thinking rationally imo unless they start losing more or a trade/injury happens, I don’t think we are going to see early season Mirotic anymore this season.

Nothing against Randle as I do like him, and fantasy is not clouding my judgment as a Mirotic owner, but the Pelicans best chance for success is with Mirotic in the starting lineup for spacing. It is obvious, but bottom line is Gentry is a bad coach and always has been.

So I have a feeling he is going to stick with this for awhile. I am giving it a little bit longer, but just be prepared that this may be the new norm.

• Like 2