Sign in to follow this  
tts42572

Give Luck and Michel and get Watson?

Looking for thoughts here...14 team league.

Currently 3-0 but not real happy with my QB situation.  Have an offer to me to give up Luck and Sony Michel and get D Watson.

My qbs are Luck, A Smith and Mayfield.

My RBs are Zeke, Gordon, L Miller and Rod Smith.

I see Watson as a nice upgrade over Luck.  Watson hasn't really blown up yet...but I think it could happen soon.  I've actually played Alex Smith every week so far.

I like Sony's potential too though he's squarely my 4th RB.  This owner I'm dealing with badly needs a RB.

Thoughts?

I think i would stay put with Luck. RB's are hard to find and Michel's value just went up. Also i think Foreman should return at some point this year and could share workload with Miller. 

I wouldn’t do it personally. With Burkhead going down Michel has a huge opportunity here. Maybe if watson was looking like himself from last year yes, but he hasn’t. Luck is also still getting back in his groove so give him time before you pull the plug 

I would stay put.  Giving up Luck and Michel for Watson seems like a bit too much.