Sign in to follow this  
fiyahmayne

Need a team revamp. Please evaluate. WHIR 100%

My team is 0-3.  I need a revamp. Can you please evaluate this team and let me know where i should upgrade 

10 team ppr league

fitzpatrick

melvin gordon

joe mixon

odb

doug baldwin

emmanuel sanders

kittle

Bears

chris thompson

calvin ridley

marvin jones jr

quincy enunwa

antionio callaway

peyton barber

jameis winston

i traded russel wilson and keelan cole for jimmy garopppolo and chris  thompson.  And lost jimmy g right away!

lost burkhead

mixon 

delanie walker 

baldwin

and garoppolo all to injuries

i know qb is kinda suspect.  Some qbs available in my league:

Tannehill bortles flacco darnold mayfield alex smith keenum manning prescott

I loaded up on all these Wr’s incase one breaks out hopefully get a trade piece out of iT

I'm picking up Baker Mayfield if I am you (probably dropping Marvin Jones - I like him as well - but I think he is falling down the pecking order).  

Gordon plays every week.  
Mixon plays every week (when back)

OBD plays every week

Sanders plays every week

I love Chris Thompson IF it is a PPR league.   

I like Kittle - but Garoppolo going down to me, lowers his stock.  I'm looking at the waiver wire and seeing what else is there.   

It's a solid team.  

Your problems are injury and bad week driven.   It is not time to panic - but I get the need to get going.   If I am doing anything, I am seeing if I can get 2 usable players for OBD.  

Between Enunwa - Callaway - Ridley - you should have a usable player each week.  (I thin Ridley might be the popular pick this week, but Callaway would be my homerun play - knowing I could strike out.)

Sometimes the quality of players do not return the results - even fantasies can't be perfect.   

Good luck.  

32 minutes ago, hermit78 said:

I'm picking up Baker Mayfield if I am you (probably dropping Marvin Jones - I like him as well - but I think he is falling down the pecking order).  

Gordon plays every week.  
Mixon plays every week (when back)

OBD plays every week

Sanders plays every week

I love Chris Thompson IF it is a PPR league.   

I like Kittle - but Garoppolo going down to me, lowers his stock.  I'm looking at the waiver wire and seeing what else is there.   

It's a solid team.  

Your problems are injury and bad week driven.   It is not time to panic - but I get the need to get going.   If I am doing anything, I am seeing if I can get 2 usable players for OBD.  

Between Enunwa - Callaway - Ridley - you should have a usable player each week.  (I thin Ridley might be the popular pick this week, but Callaway would be my homerun play - knowing I could strike out.)

Sometimes the quality of players do not return the results - even fantasies can't be perfect.   

Good luck.  

Its definitley a ppr league as far as thompson goes. 

As far as TE’s theres some available 

Jesse james

vance mcdonald

ben watson

seals jones

jack doyle

austin hooper

cameron brate

Mike gesicki

What kind of return in terms of players would u look for with odb?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INPUT!! Much appreciated bro

I also dropped peyton barber for alfred morris.  In case breida misses time.  With jimmy G gone their ground game might pick up

Thompson is a stud in PPR, just had a bad week - he has to give me a couple bad weeks in a row before I give up on him.  

TE is a tough spot.  

I was big on Seals-Jones heading into the season - but that balloon deflated - maybe Rosen puts air back into it.  

I'm might stream Hooper this week vs the Cinci.  

Gesicki I'm watching.  

Also watching Goedert on Philly (7/73/1 - in his first week playing with Wentz).  

So I'm not sure there is a full-fledged answer there, but enough to play with.  

1 minute ago, hermit78 said:

Thompson is a stud in PPR, just had a bad week - he has to give me a couple bad weeks in a row before I give up on him.  

TE is a tough spot.  

I was big on Seals-Jones heading into the season - but that balloon deflated - maybe Rosen puts air back into it.  

I'm might stream Hooper this week vs the Cinci.  

Gesicki I'm watching.  

Also watching Goedert on Philly (7/73/1 - in his first week playing with Wentz).  

So I'm not sure there is a full-fledged answer there, but enough to play with.  

Im also watching gesicki. Thats why i threw him onnthere.  But that goedert tip is good! Thanks. Ill keep an eye on him.  And im gonna shop odb and see what i can get.  Theres enough wr depth here to get serviceable weeks 

run with

gordon mixon thompson sanders and one of those wr’s based on match up.  

If i can get a TE AND Qb for beckham. It would be a steal!!!

thanks for the advice! You helped me get  the juices flowing!

No problem.  

I think you are on the right track with ODB trade - I am asking for a Kings ransom.  I would want at least 2 usable players back.  

Good luck.  

7 hours ago, hermit78 said:

No problem.  

I think you are on the right track with ODB trade - I am asking for a Kings ransom.  I would want at least 2 usable players back.  

Good luck.  

First offer for obj was.  Obj and winston for aaron rodgers and edelman.  Thoughts?

12 hours ago, hermit78 said:

No problem.  

Good luck.  

Ive decided to try and go after a TE the owner who has kelce.  Also has carson, brady, lamar miller, robert woods, chris hogan , matt breida.  Any thoughts on what i should work out.  I was gonna send obj for breida and kelce.  Im high on breida.  Some ppl said i was insane.  And breida definitley would be useless once mixon is back and thompson is off BYE

TE is your weak spot. Get Kelce for one of your backs plus something else. You have a good team just some weird weeks so far. You’ll be fine. 

Thanks for answering mine. 

14 minutes ago, Teach_T said:

TE is your weak spot. Get Kelce for one of your backs plus something else. You have a good team just some weird weeks so far. You’ll be fine. 

Thanks for answering mine. 

Whats a reasonable offer for kelce without weakening my rb strength too much?

honestly sit tight.  you actually have a great roster and I think after a long season, you will see you end up in a playoff spot.