MrBean

Jeremy Lamb 2018-2019 Season Outlook

eh i dropped for Osman for my 12 and 10 teamer. he is still sitting in the wire on my 10 teamer it’s not like hes gonna start averaging 4 stls and blks from here on out.

15 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

eh i dropped for Osman for my 12 and 10 teamer. he is still sitting in the wire on my 10 teamer it’s not like hes gonna start averaging 4 stls and blks from here on out.

There's little to any leagues that have Cedi Osman sitting around on the wire. Plenty of guys dropped him for Malik Monk though. 

3 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

There's little to any leagues that have Cedi Osman sitting around on the wire. Plenty of guys dropped him for Malik Monk though. 

in my 10 teamer he was on the wire. Monk wasnt a bad move. it’s not that monk was that helluva player but Lamb is mediocre. yeah he doesn’t suck but he ain’t blowing your mind either

3 minutes ago, thrilla1nManila said:

in my 10 teamer he was on the wire. Monk wasnt a bad move. it’s not that monk was that helluva player but Lamb is mediocre. yeah he doesn’t suck but he ain’t blowing your mind either

He's projected for top 75 on my BBM settings which is what I think you can expect from him. I got him for $1 in my auction draft so that would be great ROI. He can do a little bit of everything and will get the lion's share of minutes as the starter in an uptempo system. 

10 minutes ago, calebcjy said:

he seems to still be doing okay

Yeah I’m pretty quick to drop guys usually but lambs one of the guys I think it’s worth sticking around to see. Even if he isn’t scoring as much yet, he’s done well on stocks and added a few 3s. 

• Like 1

I waived this guy and I'm having a hard time convincing myself to pick him back up.

His starter splits last year with 16/6/3 on 45% FG with and 1.6 threes but only 0.7 steals.   But that was playing 30 mpg, which I don't see him doing this year with Monk emerging.

I think 14/4/2 on decent percentages is reasonable this year, and I'm not sure that's a guy I want to bother rostering

Edited by alexstr

2 minutes ago, alexstr said:

I waived this guy and I'm having a hard time convincing myself to pick him back up.

His starter splits last year with 16/6/3 on 45% FG with and 1.6 threes but only 0.7 steals.   But that was playing 30 mpg, which I don't see him doing this year with Monk emerging.

I think 14/4/2 on decent percentages is reasonable this year, and I'm not sure that's a guy I want to bother rostering

Yeah hes going be end of the bench guy in 12 man that you'll swap for a hot waiver add

Unfortunate he got injured in a game where he played really well. Any ideas how long a right groin strain typically takes to recover? Debating if I should finally drop him. 

Definitely. I wonder what his value is in other leagues, coz in my leagues, i tried packaging him in trades, always saying he has top 75 upside, but no one wants him.

1 minute ago, seeL said:

Definitely. I wonder what his value is in other leagues, coz in my leagues, i tried packaging him in trades, always saying he has top 75 upside, but no one wants him.

You won't get anything, one of those guys you're better off keeping or using in a 2 for 1.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, seeL said:

He was top 75 before tonight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In 9 cat he's ranked 59th in per game value and 41st in total value, and seeing how he has barely any holes in his game he should be interesting to own for most teams. However, he's also one of those players you'll never get proper value for so you're better off keeping him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WFK said:

In 9 cat he's ranked 59th in per game value and 41st in total value, and seeing how he has barely any holes in his game he should be interesting to own for most teams. However, he's also one of those players you'll never get proper value for so you're better off keeping him.

Gold! I claimed him off waivers after our draft.

I'm fine with holding this guy. Not even looking to trade because I think the steals and FT% are here to stay. MKG being out helps, and as aforementioned by someone else, Monk doesn't have his versatility. Miles Bridges is dope but it's early for him. The logjam at SG/SF in Charlotte is overblown imo and Lamb is the best of the bunch after Batum.

• Like 1