MrBean

Jeremy Lamb 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Have been pleasantly surprised with his steals. Wonder if he can keep this up, because he's never done much in that column in the past.

14 hours ago, WFK said:

In 9 cat he's ranked 59th in per game value and 41st in total value, and seeing how he has barely any holes in his game he should be interesting to own for most teams. However, he's also one of those players you'll never get proper value for so you're better off keeping him.

Yeah I actually dropped Lamb before and no one even grabbed him while he was on the wire for free, then I took him back when LeVert got injured.

Justin Holiday is another player that is ranked 37th per game and 24th in total value, but almost everyone views him as wire fodder and should be the first to drop for a higher upside player much less have decent trade value. Rotos blurb of him is "he's putting up 2.4 steals and 2.4 triples, putting him on the radar in deep leagues".

Edited by Raiiny

If only Borrego just plays him starter minutes. Besides Kemba and Batum, every other Hornet player basically plays 20-24 minutes.

let's talk about this guy. soooo underrated.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 2

Very handy last pick the last couple seasons for me. He's just so solid.

Solid guy getting more opportunity.  His career he's been steadily getting better each year.  Also helps that Monk is who I thought he was.  Basically a scorer who can't score efficiently.  

I reached for him this year and was sweating it for the first couple weeks, but he's finally coming on and proving he's a pretty efficient scorer who deserved (finally) a larger role. I'm confident he can settle in and contribute a similar line to what he's been doing this month (16/6/1.8 and 1.5 SPG on 47%/88%) for ROS, maybe a little less. That would put him around top 50, which is probably the best case scenario.

Keep it up J. Lamb!

2 hours ago, CFN said:

I reached for him this year and was sweating it for the first couple weeks, but he's finally coming on and proving he's a pretty efficient scorer who deserved (finally) a larger role. I'm confident he can settle in and contribute a similar line to what he's been doing this month (16/6/1.8 and 1.5 SPG on 47%/88%) for ROS, maybe a little less. That would put him around top 50, which is probably the best case scenario.

Keep it up J. Lamb!

I wanna see how things shape up with MKG back too. That will show me if the coach truly trusts him tbh

MKG is honestly a borderline acceptable player because of his D. He gives them nothing on offense.

Edited by TheBoondocks

22 hours ago, doomz said:

break out?

Don’t see why not, he’s always produced when given minutes. But I hope it’s permanent this time. 

He has been in the top 75 for me since the start. You can land a solid mid round guy with lamb. I’m going to keep him

46 minutes ago, jamaal99 said:

Wasn’t he the trade piece for Harden?? 

Yes, for Martin (retired) and Lamb. Lamb's always had the talent. He just needed opportunity, which he is finally getting. 

Safe to say he solidified his role on the team and secured the starting job for gd now

I was always nervous about Monk’s getting hot earlier in the season, and situation workin itself into a time share. That won’t be a concern anymore.

I don't think this is a sell high. Look at his per 36 numbers over the past couple of years - not much different from this year. He will do this, given the minutes. Hornets need another scorer badly, and he can at least do that pretty consistently. Think about it. Who else on the Hornets can score with any kind of consistency besides Kemba? 

The new coach just knows how to rotate, the last coach severely limited Lamb. 

Edited by adifferentlogik
  • Like 2

This guy has me singing Mary Had A Little Lamb every time I see his statlines. 

Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by the steals. Probably why the coach is running him so much too. He's improved on that end significantly. 

Edited by TheBoondocks
  • Like 1