MrBean

Jeremy Lamb 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, RealityBasketball said:

Killing my boy batum right about now.  Buzz kill batum badly.  

Batum is killing himself. Don't blame Lamb

20 hours ago, tremixt said:

Yes, for Martin (retired) and Lamb. Lamb's always had the talent. He just needed opportunity, which he is finally getting. 

Adams too. And re: Lamb, sometimes it takes a player 5-7 years to reach their potential. Doesnt hurt that its his contract season as well!!

4 minutes ago, fivestarbballshorts said:

Hot streak...loving it

This is in no way a hot streak. Batum is done, Lamb is cemented in as Charlotte's 2nd option. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sebapargue said:

I repeat, most under rated player for fantasy this year. He doesnt even get love in the roto blurbs.

Both Lamb and Justin I think. They probably still think they're "good to have as your last player". 

3 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

Both Lamb and Justin I think. They probably still think they're "good to have as your last player". 

I agree on justin also, but justin also had a strech similar last year, but later faded because of playing time, I fear when the bulls are healthy again this might happen again.

13 hours ago, Extra_Rice said:

Dropped him last season and ended up regretting it. Did the same thing the first week of this season and now kicking myself for it.

Dont wanna hear about you doing it a 3rd time next year :lol:

• Haha 1

This guy is so boring. So underrated this year. Makes him the perfect trade target. Just got him from a C needing Owner for Markieff. Laughing all the way to the bank. I would be trying to trade for him in any league. I’m glad he doesn’t get much love. Definitely a draft target next year.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, samatz82 said:

Why his minutes so low? Did he get injured? Anybody watching?

Monk and Parker were killing it tonight so they took his minutes 

solid production when he gets the minutes. even on off nights when getting minutes in the low to mid 20's, can still produce a decent line

Just when he was starting to turn it on again... pulled hammy.. have a feeling he will be out a bit. He was ruled out pretty quickly.

Did anyone see the injury?? 

Hope it’s not too bad :/ he’s been so solid.

Sad to see my man Lamb go down but I'm glad I picked up Batum off waivers a few days ago now - maybe he'll get a usage bump.

Yahoo status updated to GTD from Out. I can't find any update online. Has anyone heard anything in regards to his Hamstring?

Hammy injuries are annoying if you rush back, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s held out for another week.

Just picked this fellow up for WCJ after an owner dropped him following the hamstring injury.  I was bummed for not having picked him up earlier in the season, and looks to be having a breakout-ish kind of year.  And judging from this forum, he seems to be gettin' it done!