MrBean

Jeremy Lamb 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Since the previous hammy injury, he is not the lamb that we are expecting. Damn, i hope he turned it around in 2nd half.

I dropped for Malik Beasley just so I can handcuff him with Harris. Think his minutes are capped around mid 20s ros. 

Dropped him for huerter. If he rounds back into form I'll pick him back up. Honestly not a lot of demand for him in my league and you can replicate his stats pretty easily from the wire 

• Like 1

Looks like moving to the bench worked out pretty well for him 

For sure drop I did in a 12 teamer, there should be guys on the wire with 3 games left compared to 2 for Jeremy. One of which he is questionable for. 

Lamb was one of the biggest surprises this year, but don't get attached. Look at his average stats over 2 games and it will not be difficult to replace that with someone who plays 3. No point in risking that uncertainty in finals week of redraft. Even if he plays they could limit his minutes. 

Got into early foul trouble vs DET. Hoping next game he has a better performance. Def seems to be a part of this offense though

15 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

Got into early foul trouble vs DET. Hoping next game he has a better performance. Def seems to be a part of this offense though

Word. Just trying to figure out if he’s a drop candidate for a hot WW pickup. 

1 hour ago, christino3286 said:

Just curious how current owners feel about Lamb. Thread bump. 

feel completely fine with him after one whole game

2 hours ago, christino3286 said:

Word. Just trying to figure out if he’s a drop candidate for a hot WW pickup. 

Lmao what’s up w ppl like you overreacting. It’s 1 game. He’s primed for a great 2 months w/o Oladipo then good value the rest of the way. Chill its a long season 

Edited by Flamez

2 hours ago, Flamez said:

Lmao what’s up w ppl like you overreacting. It’s 1 game. He’s primed for a great 2 months w/o Oladipo then good value the rest of the way. Chill its a long season 

Word

The hot takes on this forum after one game are wild. Is there a heap of new people playing for the first time or some s--- ?