Sign in to follow this  
Slayer0854

J. Howard for E. Sanders? PPR WHIR

Hey guys PPR league my team is in sig. My rbs are strong with Johnson Ap and Miller but my WR is lacking. Would you trade Howard away for Sanders in a PPR? Thanks and leave a link!

7 minutes ago, Slayer0854 said:

Hey guys PPR league my team is in sig. My rbs are strong with Johnson Ap and Miller but my WR is lacking. Would you trade Howard away for Sanders in a PPR? Thanks and leave a link!

I would - your WRs are pretty weak.

Sometimes your weakness dictates what you have to do and what some are willing to offer knowing your weakness. your 2-0 so you should be able to get better than Sanders. I'd try Tyreek Hill, Diggs, Cooks Schuster, Evans.  Also see who is weak at RB and if you can offer Howard for Thomas. Might say no but you won't know unless you try. 

2 minutes ago, hlee145 said:

I would try and trade AP or Lamar Miller for Sanders, not Howard. I agree with above you should be able to get more

Agree. I would try AP or Miller & a WR for Sanders first. 

I was offered Cobb and Howard for my Keenan and I accepted the trade in my 12 team PPR league after carefully reviewing and conferring with others.

I get the feeling we''re seeing Howard's floor while the bears offense is still figuring things out under Nagy and things should only improve moving forward. 

Top RB's are fantasy gold this year so take them to the bank. 

Help with Mine please:

Help with Mine please.