Sign in to follow this  
next big thing cp84

Trading for Breida/Kerryon WHIR

10 team .5 ppr

Looking to trade for Breida and Kerryon Johnson as I feel good about their current value and their outlook ROS. Guy with both on his team is in last place at 0-3 so he is open to trade suggestions. 

What kind of package would you all offer? Looking for any ideas, thanks!

My team:

QB: Wentz

WR: Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, Larry Fitzgerald, Keenan Cole, Quincy Enunwa

RB: Bell, Conner, Hyde, Collins, Michel, Carson, Freeman

TE: Jimmy Graham, Jordan Reed

HIs team:

QB: Rodgers, Rivers

WR: Baldwin, Allen Robinson, Randall Cobb, Marvin Jones, Chris Godwin, Tyler Boyd

RB: Fournette, Dion Lewis, Phillip Lindsay, Breida, Kerryon Johnson

TE: Oj Howard, David Njoku

I'd try to get rid of Fitz here.  Maybe Fitz plus Hyde?  It's tough cause I really Kerryon is going to take over this backfield soon so you don't know how this person values him.

27 minutes ago, mgp2675 said:

I'd try to get rid of Fitz here.  Maybe Fitz plus Hyde?  It's tough cause I really Kerryon is going to take over this backfield soon so you don't know how this person values him.

I like this offer as well. Heck, would even throw in Carson, to give him 2 RB. I believe in Kerryon & also feel Michel will do good things. Hoping R Freeman does too. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/722960-qb-help-whir/

Thats alot to give up.  But the guys you are getting is solid.  Just be sure u dont give up too much depth.  If one of those guys get hurt.  You lose out big.  How much are u willing to gamble? I personally think youre getting rid if dead weight.  Will that owner accept tho??

thanks for help on mine

13 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Considering offering my Fitz/Hyde/Collins/Freeman for his Baldwin/Kerryon/Breida. 

Thoughts?

solid

2 minutes ago, fiyahmayne said:

Thats alot to give up.  But the guys you are getting is solid.  Just be sure u dont give up too much depth.  If one of those guys get hurt.  You lose out big.  How much are u willing to gamble? I personally think youre getting rid if dead weight.  Will that owner accept tho??

thanks for help on mine

Yeah don't know how much I like the idea of giving up Hyde, but love the idea of my WR core ROS being Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, and Doug Baldwin. 

Would be relying on one of Michel, Breida, Kerryon, or Carson to become an every week RB2 and one to be a good flex option..... or in a perfect world the Steelers trade Bell and I have an RB1/2 combo of Bell and Conner ROS. 

Fitz and Carson for either of them, I think is fair.  If he counters with another one of your backs (Freeman or Hyde) I'd ask for something else in return.

Thanks for answering mine!

I personally dont feel like i trust baldwin.  I have to see him to believe him this season.  Cuz it looks like he wont be 100 percent.  And that will be a bust for you if he isnt

Fitz and Hyde . Don't offer Fitz , Hyde , Freeman and Collins , you will give up too much !!

help mine please ? 

I wouldn't try to package Fitz, I would just do a straight up trade for Carson for either one of those backs

If he thinks his value is too low then I'd put in a high upside WR such as Cole

help me?

Edited by jpark211