Sign in to follow this  
turner46

2018-2019 Brick Layers Guild (Punt FG%)

not sure why I drafted McCollum...he doesn't get any special stats for his ADP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Del Rio said:

Welcome to the family KARL-ANTHONY TOWNS!

5/17 (29.4%)

When people put folks like Harden, Hardaway, D'Angelo, etc I get it but I also think it's kinda stupid because you knew what you were getting into, and in a H2H league, you should be punting FG% and really shouldn't care.  When this s--- happens?  When KAT f***s your FG%?  That's a big deal and worth bitching about.

Gordon solidifying the foundation with 3/17, 0-10 from 3

Edited by Crazycanto
  • Like 1

I knew FG wouldnt be a strength but didnt plan on completely punting either.  Thought I could compete weeks like this when my opponent is shooting 40%.

My team so far is at 34 muthafuquuuin %!!!  I'm sure it will get worse later tonight....

Hield build a skyscraper :unsure:

And my team is starting to ******** brick free throws. Last 7 days: Holiday 68.8%, Klay 60%, LeVert 57.1%.

Within 10 days (after trading for Adams) I went from 82% FT to 76.5% FT, what is going on.

16 hours ago, HerrMcKenzie said:

Hield build a skyscraper :unsure:

And my team is starting to ******** brick free throws. Last 7 days: Holiday 68.8%, Klay 60%, LeVert 57.1%.

Within 10 days (after trading for Adams) I went from 82% FT to 76.5% FT, what is going on.

Adams has the worst free throw impact in the NBA after Dwight,  so not sure why you would be surprised? 

Gary Harris and Melo single-handedly destroyed my FG% with their last two games.  Sad thing is I had already accepted a trade involving Harris and had dumped Melo to the wire and these were my final two games with them.  

Edited by StifleTower2

1 hour ago, StifleTower2 said:

Gary Harris and Melo single-handedly destroyed my FG% with their last two games.  Sad thing is I had already accepted a trade involving Harris and had dumped Melo to the wire and these were my final two games with them.  

Who'd you get for Harris if you don't mind me asking 

11 minutes ago, Kobe824 said:

Who'd you get for Harris if you don't mind me asking 

Otto Porter.  Another struggling guy but I’m punting FT and Porter is a better fit.  Also, it’s 9 cat roto so Porter is probably better there.  Just a swap between two frustrated owners looking to shake it up.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Adams has the worst free throw impact in the NBA after Dwight,  so not sure why you would be surprised? 

I knew I was gonna lose some FT, but as the rest of my team suddenly stopped making FTs (for whatever reason) I dropped way more than I thought

Welcome back to the club, Tim Hardaway Jr.  Your 0/8 in the first half (and zero points!) is good enough for a membership. :wacko:

• Like 2

welcome Tyreke Evans  to the club

Edited by kane

‘Can you believe Deron Williams went 0/9?’ Kobe was like, ‘I would go 0/30 before I would go 0/9. 0/9 means you beat yourself, you psyched yourself out of the game, because Deron Williams can get more shots in the game. The only reason is because you’ve just now lost confidence in yourself.’

• Haha 2