Saucy

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Lakers? They have 3 centers if they don’t trade them.

I mean I know it’s a bit of a stretch but lakers can trade their whole team for AD knowing that melo, ellington, matthews  and kanter will be on the buyout market

Kanter is getting bought out folks!

Cmon Bulls.  He can get whatever C minutes he wants with RoLo getting bought out as well!!

So what teams do we want him to go to?

Lakers- just let Zubac go. 

Bulls- Ideal

Hornets- What do they have at Center?

Dallas- Not sure what they are doing. But they have nothing going on at center. 

He goes back to Turkey.  Hahaha.

Seriously though.  Bulls NEEEEEED a Center, unless they want Lauri playing 20 minutes there, getting bullied/injured, or Feliciano playing heavy minutes with almost no backup.

The Lakers have Javale and Tyson, so I dunno if Kanter gets the PT he wants.

Hornets...eh, they've got a three-headed cerebus (or puppy dog version of that) with Biyombo, Zeller, and Willy.  Not good.

As a Mavs fan, we don't want him.  We're basically planning to let the year go and try for some picks (a reason we cleared salary with getting rid of guys like Harry B/Wes), while holding onto THJ and Zingis.  We're fine with Kleber and Powell.  Not too upset if Kanter goes to the Mavs, but it's really not the best place for him.

Edited by MWon

14 minutes ago, Fantasyhero said:

I think some team that lost out on the deadline will grab him. Hornets maybe? Rockets? I'm unsure....

Fits in well with the Rockets' defensive strategy.

• Like 1

Faried playing so well and Capela returning sometime?  Gah, I dunno about him with the Rockets.

11 minutes ago, MWon said:

Faried playing so well and Capela returning sometime?  Gah, I dunno about him with the Rockets.

It's just an idea. morey is one of the more aktiv GMs so we have to wait and see.

Fair enough.  I do agree Morey is really active, but as much as I hate him (Mavs fan here), I don't think he'd do anything that stupid.  It makes more sense for them to grab a power forward.

Raptors let go of Monroe, and have a ton of open roster spots.  Can use another big body but minutes would likely be limited between Gasol/Ibaka.

21 minutes ago, Kawz said:

Raptors let go of Monroe, and have a ton of open roster spots.  Can use another big body but minutes would likely be limited between Gasol/Ibaka.

Yeah...REALLY limited.  If he went to the Raps, given that Ibaka nor Kanter have been playing PF, he's behind two excellent Cs.  

Going to the Raptors would definitely not give him the PT he desires.

Also, the Bulls don't seem like they're buying out RoLo for some reason, so Kanter's value is really limited right now.  Maybe a timeshare with JV on the Griz or something?  I just don't know where he'd go now that he'd get decent fantasy value.  Best case scenario still seems like the Bulls.

34 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yeah...REALLY limited.  If he went to the Raps, given that Ibaka nor Kanter have been playing PF, he's behind two excellent Cs.  

Going to the Raptors would definitely not give him the PT he desires.

Also, the Bulls don't seem like they're buying out RoLo for some reason, so Kanter's value is really limited right now.  Maybe a timeshare with JV on the Griz or something?  I just don't know where he'd go now that he'd get decent fantasy value.  Best case scenario still seems like the Bulls.

heard OKC might want him back

4 minutes ago, chirojenic30 said:

Turkey is desperate to acquire him

Ready to offer him a lifetime contract in the Istanbul Penal League. 

Pay isn't good...but overall, an upgrade from the Knicks.

Edited by BrotherMouzone

Charlotte just misses out Gasol and they badly need a scorer. But his track record is so bad that he has quarrel with every team he stays, Utah, OKC and NYK.

2 hours ago, BrotherMouzone said:

Ready to offer him a lifetime contract in the Istanbul Penal League. 

Pay isn't good...but overall, an upgrade from the Knicks.

Well, either way, he complains about both.

OKC and Charlotte, huh?  Neither are great destinations for him really.  He's behind Adams, who is invincible, and Noel.  Or competing with Willy/Biyombo/Zeller.  Ugh.