Saucy

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

11 hours ago, mackdonald said:

Can this guy get INJ tag already...

You're going to have to injure him then

Edited by mmcc1029
  • Haha 4

Reporting with : The Lakers involved in the talking with Kanter too but Celtics is where he desires sources say ESPN...
Quote Tweet
J.P. Stephenson

@JPStephensonNBA
My sources tell me that the Celtics are going to be heavy players in the courting of Enes Kanter. The big man reportedly said, “Boston is a great city, people dream of playing there”. #NBA

NBA_18_logo.png
#CUsRise

NBA_18_BOS.png

Is anyone TRADING FOR HIM right now? im sure hes on the WW in some leagues but i think smarter owners have held on to him at least for another week or two if they can afford it. If so, what are you sending as a proposal? I've tried sending Milsap, Rondo and Gary Harris all striaght up for him. He hasnt bit yet. 

***Im sitting in 3rd place right now with playoffs already locked up

Edited by Dirty Little Birdie

31 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Is anyone TRADING FOR HIM right now? im sure hes on the WW in some leagues but i think smarter owners have held on to him at least for another week or two if they can afford it. If so, what are you sending as a proposal? I've tried sending Milsap, Rondo and Gary Harris all striaght up for him. He hasnt bit yet. 

***Im sitting in 3rd place right now with playoffs already locked up

why are you so high on him? he most def gonna be a backup center on his new team playing around 20 minutes imo. sure he is productive even in a bench role. but I wouldnt trade anything with value for him...but I never was a fan of him anyway because of the lack of stocks

16 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

why are you so high on him? he most def gonna be a backup center on his new team playing around 20 minutes imo. sure he is productive even in a bench role. but I wouldnt trade anything with value for him...but I never was a fan of him anyway because of the lack of stocks

im in a points league. big difference as far as value. kanter can put up top 75 value in 20mpg. plus, an injury to the starter and hes easily top 25. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

I think Kanter's talked himself out of the league.

Most definately.  No one is going to want an entitled idiot / locker room cancer who can't play defense.

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, El_Chingon said:

Most definately.  No one is going to want an entitled idiot / locker room cancer who can't play defense.

entitled? guy just wants to play. period. hes not really a locker room cancer. its not like hes talking s--- about his teammates. i dont think he would have been mad if he was averaging 20+ minutes a night (which he should). he was frustrated from all the DNPs. i can understand that (even if he did understand it was a rebuild year)

• Like 3

Someone just dropped him in our 10 team points league :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

id find someone to drop for him if you already have a playoff seed locked up. he may end up on the bulls tomorrow. you never know

8 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

entitled? guy just wants to play. period. hes not really a locker room cancer. its not like hes talking s--- about his teammates. i dont think he would have been mad if he was averaging 20+ minutes a night (which he should). he was frustrated from all the DNPs. i can understand that (even if he did understand it was a rebuild year)

But that's the point. He makes a huge scene because of the DNPs, complains to the press, makes it all about him, etc.

So what, if he doesn't get the playing time he desires a public skirmish ensues? What team wants to take on the burden?

He is a cancer.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

11 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

But that's the point. He makes a huge scene because of the DNPs, complains to the press, makes it all about him, etc.

So what, if he doesn't get the playing time he desires a public skirmish ensues? What team wants to take on the burden?

He is a cancer.

You're both right.  You can understand why he feels the way he feels.  It's natural and I think we'd all feel that way. There's nothing wrong with that.  But he can't take those feelings and keep them internal to the organization, he needs to make them public and make a scene about it.  It's annoying and it's distracting to a locker room.  

On a fantasy level, I don't know how fantasy relevant he'll be on the Celtics.  He'll be good for streaming on light days, yeah, but not to have on your team.  I feel kinda relieved about this because I've mostly divested myself from him over the last few days (I owned him a lot), but if he were to go somewhere we he played a consistent 25 minutes, I'm right back at it.

5 hours ago, Gdupm6 said:

3 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

id find someone to drop for him if you already have a playoff seed locked up. he may end up on the bulls tomorrow. you never know

Someone dropped him in my 18 team league. I'd tried trading for him previously and the guy didn't bite. I couldn't believe he would drop him now that the end of the drama is in sight.

I really needed another center so this is great. He prob won't pay off until after the ASB but if I went 3-0 during the AD drama with him on my active roster, I'll be ok while I wait on Kanter.

4 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

You're both right.  You can understand why he feels the way he feels.  It's natural and I think we'd all feel that way. There's nothing wrong with that.  But he can't take those feelings and keep them internal to the organization, he needs to make them public and make a scene about it.  It's annoying and it's distracting to a locker room.  

On a fantasy level, I don't know how fantasy relevant he'll be on the Celtics.  He'll be good for streaming on light days, yeah, but not to have on your team.  I feel kinda relieved about this because I've mostly divested myself from him over the last few days (I owned him a lot), but if he were to go somewhere we he played a consistent 25 minutes, I'm right back at it.

Horford and Theis would really block any major value.  He would probably fulfill a role similar to Greg Monroe when he was on the team.  There are definitely other preferable spots from a fantasy perspective.  

1 hour ago, Kriggly said:

Horford and Theis would really block any major value.  He would probably fulfill a role similar to Greg Monroe when he was on the team.  There are definitely other preferable spots from a fantasy perspective.  

Bulls, maybe? Lakers would be cool, I could see throwing down alley-oops from LBJ.

21 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Bulls, maybe? Lakers would be cool, I could see throwing down alley-oops from LBJ.

I don't think any rebuilding team will want him.  Teams would want him to be an instant offense off the bench kind of guy in a rotation missing big men.  From a pure fantasy perspective, I think places like the 6ers, Nets, Hornets, Nuggets, Rockets, or Spurs would be beneficial.   

Take Faried, who is also a double-double machine, as an comparison. Faried was a major piece in Team USA which won FIBA World Cup 2014.

Edited by littlesamtung

15 minutes ago, maleman said:

who would be better ROS kanter or zubac? 

Zubac.  Kanter doesn't really get any blocks...  

19 minutes ago, fletch44 said:

He's not on a team. NA is the correct designation.

Yes but it would be great if we can put him in that IL spot.