kmoore1521

Kyle Lowry 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Recommended Posts

looks like he's out of the b2b this week too, definitely on my DND list next year and he's not getting any younger.

Edited by megaplayboy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He cost $30ish in most of my auctions.  Assuming you’re playing roto it doesn’t matter whether his good games came early or late and he provided first round value early on.  We all should have sold high and I tried to but couldn’t do so.  Even so, if he produces first round value one third of the season, decent value for one third of the season, and rests one third of the season then I think that’s still fine for $30.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cp3 and Lowry are geriatric brothers from different mothers.  I am fortunate enough to have traded Lowry and not draft Cp3.

 

End of an era

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

Cp3 and Lowry are geriatric brothers from different mothers.  I am fortunate enough to have traded Lowry and not draft Cp3.

 

End of an era

 

drafted both unfortunately. traded cp3 and now have to wait for paper glass lowry....should really change my team name..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traded CP3 and JJJ for Oladipo... Traded Lowry and Ayton for Butler and Fox...

 

did this the week before they were injured.. dodged a bullet.

 

I hope he is healthy soon.  I want to see them Raptors at full strength.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like a crazy question given that Lowry is injured every season, but is anyone buying low here? There’s gotta be very frustrated owners looking to unload.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Seems like a crazy question given that Lowry is injured every season, but is anyone buying low here? There’s gotta be very frustrated owners looking to unload.

Yes buy low 100%.  I'm grabbing where I can because at some point he's going to play everyday and when he does he'll be a major boon to whomever has him. It's hard to find Assists guys who also contribute in blocks.  The Raps are losing their grip on top spot in the east with the bucks and pacers making a push. They need Lowry , so if you are willing to wait,  he'll be the guy who pushes you over the goal line in the playoffs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MynameisMudd said:

Yes buy low 100%.  I'm grabbing where I can because at some point he's going to play everyday and when he does he'll be a major boon to whomever has him. It's hard to find Assists guys who also contribute in blocks.  The Raps are losing their grip on top spot in the east with the bucks and pacers making a push. They need Lowry , so if you are willing to wait,  he'll be the guy who pushes you over the goal line in the playoffs

I'd completely omit his blocks when evaluating a trade. No basis for the sudden jump and it could easily regress to his career norm around 0.2-0.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FantasyBallFan said:

I'd completely omit his blocks when evaluating a trade. No basis for the sudden jump and it could easily regress to his career norm around 0.2-0.3

I'm just saying it's nice to find elite assists with a smattering of blocks. Obviously he's not going to win you blocks,  but if you're in a tight race for blocks and you gotta guard active and engaged enough to swap a handful,   that's nice. Even though Leonard is there,  I think Lowry is ultimately hungry enough to prove he's not a Derozan product. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thinking about buying low also and offer Bledsoe for him...hopefully the owner is fed up with his injuries and wants to get rid of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I traded gobert for this guy since I already have KAT in my team. Seems like I'm deeply regretting this one 

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so..?

 

Nick Nurse said that Kyle Lowry's (back) return will be a matter of pain tolerance.

Lowry received pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory injections for his lower back over the weekend, but Nurse re-iterated on Tuesday that he believes Lowry will be able to make it back to the court relatively soon. He was able to get up some pregame shots on Tuesday and plugged in beat reporter Josh Lewenberg said he "wouldn't be surprised" to see Lowry back in action on Thursday in San Antonio. Stay tuned.
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.