Sign in to follow this  
nlm

TE and 1 FLEX decisions. WHIR!!

I start 2 FLEX and 1 TE.

Right now, I own both OJ Howard and Jimmy Graham (added Howard due to concerns about Graham's value dependent on redzone looks/grabs). I can use one in a TE slot and one in a FLEX. My options otherwise:

Jakeem Grant

Taywan Taylor

Nyheim Hines

Bilal Powell

Alf Morris

Corey Clement

My 1 FLEX start is Calloway, who I'm rolling with and hoping for the best.

Half point Ppr btw.

WHIR!! thanks!

Edited by nlm

Or would I be better off just sticking one TE in the FLEX? I forgot to mention that if it wasn't obvious. I've considered. Graham has just really disappointed me so far.

Powell isn’t a horrible flex option, but seems the goaline work goes to Crow. I’d probably go with the two TEs. OJ may be the beneficiary of the Chicago pass rush with no time to go deep to the other targets 

• Like 1

I like Howard and Graham. Graham is a great start against Buff and Howard may see alot of work this week because Chicago should keep TB QB on the run, Howard could have some great dump passes his way.

• Thanks 1

Tough pickins here.  I don't think it would be a bad idea to go two TEs, only other person I'd entertain is Powell, who i could see getting some good work against a tough Jags team, just don't know if there will be much reward.

Help with mine too please?