Sign in to follow this  
mlrush

Rivers/Carson for Rodgers/Lindsay? WHIR

WHIR

10 man (2pt per 5 reception) (also can only have 4 RB and 5 WR on roster, 1 IR)

My team (* indicates injured/out/bye)

QB- Mahommes/ Rivers/ Wilson

RB-  Mixon*, Bell*,Thompson*, Conner, Carson

WR- Allen, B Cooks,  K Cole, Baldwin*, Jeffery*

TE- Gronk , Kittle

His team

QB - Rodgers / Keenum

RB- Elliot / Howard / Hyde / Lindsay

WR- Hill / Agholor/ Cobb / Goodwin / Crabtree

Te- Njoku / Dissly 

He has offered me Rodgers /Lindsay for Rivers/ Carson.. Due to injuries etc, if i make the trade I MUST start Lindsay this week. I am currently 2-1 and have a tough match up due to injures and bye weeks. I think Carson and Lindsay have a good week this week. ROS Lindsay may be more useful as a flex play for me; however once I get baldwin and Jeffery back in the line up it looks like my flex will typically be a WR.  

WHIR

I'd hold...Rivers is gonna have a good year and Rodgers is hobbled and who knows if he will be 100% at all this year

I would probably hold here. Carson has a good matchup this week, and has the potential to be the back in Seattle. Lindsay looks like a consistent flex play but he's only got 2 full games under his belt and I worry both about teams wising up to him and about the extent to which he could become game script dependent.

That's tough of course Rogers is the best player in the trade but Rivers is a nice QB.  If Rogers wasnt banged up i would do it in a heartbeat.  Id stay put.

Easy stay put. Rodgers health, Carson is starting to take over the RB duties, we will find out more this week but i am starting Carsons against a mediocre at best ari run D.

I think lindsay is highly over rated. Rivers is a good qb. Offense is humming.

Thanks for the help on mine!

Would be great to have Rodgers, but agree with the others on keeping Rivers & Carson. I am hoping Carson continues to be the guy at SEA & I like Rivers & his weapons this year. I have an offer to possibly trade for Rivers in 1 league. 

I wouldn't do it. Lindsay is splitting carries while last week the Seahawks fed Carson the ball like a true workhorse, which is hard to come by these days. It may not last, but I'd hold off and see and you could always revisit it later.

thanks for your help with mine.