Portis4Potus

Cody Zeller 2018-2019 Season Outlook

If Gasol ends up in Charlotte, as a Zeller owner I hope he ends up in the package for Memphis. He is only 26 so I hope Memphis would give him 20-25 minutes a night at C.

Had to drop for Gaz Harris (and with the Gasol to Charlotte rumours swirling).

I hope The Big Handsome can pay some dividends ROS for you owners out there.

Is he a big winner from the deadline?  No Gasol, so he's clearly their best C, and they are in a playoff spot at the moment.  I know he's not a high-end guy, but he should slot back into the starting role soon and get 26-29 minutes a night, right?  Maybe top 120 ROS?

16 hours ago, jmoney23 said:

Is he a big winner from the deadline?  No Gasol, so he's clearly their best C, and they are in a playoff spot at the moment.  I know he's not a high-end guy, but he should slot back into the starting role soon and get 26-29 minutes a night, right?  Maybe top 120 ROS?

I think he will have a top80-90 finish for the season. I know his stats are not eye popping but he is solid for roto leagues.

19 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

I think he will have a top80-90 finish for the season. I know his stats are not eye popping but he is solid for roto leagues.

Agreed. Him, Danny Green, and PJ Tucker are the quietest top 100-ish guys who no one knows about or wants unless you already have them

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

No way 10.5/8/1-1.5 stocks efficiency, still solid

Agree with this, still very underrated value. Looking like he will average 30 mins+ ROS which will have him top 80 

• Like 1

Took him over Favors. I hope it pans out.... I dont think Favors will continue blocking everything in sight.

36 minutes ago, orlgln said:

My boy Cody went off 28/9/2/3/3 13/14!!!

oof took Dedmon over Zeller last night and looking at that line HURTS

What a blast! Who said he's boring. Skills there somewhere. Look, I picked up Zeller and R. Lopez on a team that was already nice for this week. That team scored 211 pts in a H2H in one night. Don't know how long this last though. Wait til and if the wheels fall off.

H2H/9Cat/12 Team/1st Place

PG: De'Aaron Fox, Donovan Mitchell, Luka Doncic, Tyler Johnson, Elfrid Payton

SG: Bojan Bogdanovic, Luka Doncic, Donovan Mitchell, Wesley Matthews

SF: Tobias Harris, Bojan Bogdanovic, Luka Doncic, Wesley Matthews

PF: Jarrett Allen, Tobias Harris, Cody Zeller

😄 Karl-Anthony Towns, Steven Adams, Robin Lopez, Cody Zeller, Jarrett Allen

IL: Jaren Jackson Jr.

Edited by Forever Smooth

if he can give me atleast respectable numbers across the board, i will fully forget myself for dropping money mitch

Are the hornets tanking? Because Frank is unleashed and eating up Zeller’s time... why now on such a crucial day!!!

I dont think they're tanking, based off their Borrego's presser (and MJ's well documented competitiveness) but Kaminsky was complaining about a lack of minutes recently. If they continue to lose with Frank getting PT, then I believe Borrego will return to giving Zeller 30+ mins. But for now that doesnt look likely, unfortunately.

Borrego is a terrible coach for fantasy purposes. He’s constantly tinkering lineups and minutes for anyone not named Kemba.