kane

Lauri Markkanen 2018-2019 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, babyfaceassasin said:

wow those are Klove numbers with the Wolves.

Exactly what i'm thinking! Well they both have their risks, (MARKKANEN - OPJ and WCS healthy next year, lavine and dunn ballhog, possible FA aquisition LOVE - injury risk, age, possible trade to a contender). I guess i'll decide in the offseason, taking into account their situation for next year.

Posted (edited)

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Lauri will give you

20 and 10 and 2

Edited by ellejamil
  • Like 1

This is gonna sound like a wacky idea... but maybe put the ball in somebody’s hands other than Zach lavine at the end of the game? Maybe let Lauri take a shot at it? Geezus Christ 

Bulls playing keep-away after regulation kept Lauri from getting 40+. I get Lavine was hot and he did hit the dagger, but he also clanked a lot of shots and turned the ball over playing hero ball.  

4 hours ago, aMediumPace said:

This is gonna sound like a wacky idea... but maybe put the ball in somebody’s hands other than Zach lavine at the end of the game? Maybe let Lauri take a shot at it? Geezus Christ 

3 hours ago, sleepysock said:

Bulls playing keep-away after regulation kept Lauri from getting 40+. I get Lavine was hot and he did hit the dagger, but he also clanked a lot of shots and turned the ball over playing hero ball.  

we all had the same observations. the commentators were saying that Lauri didn't take a shot since early Q4 until 4th overtime, if I remember correctly.

nothing against Zach LaVine, I think these kinds of moments is crucial to his growth - but so does Lauri.

6 minutes ago, reverb said:

What is happening here? 5 Points at the half?

Got 2 fouls in first 2 mins 

• Like 1

Looks dead tired. Ever since that 54 min 4 overtime game , he has been a shell of his February self.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rage2021 said:

Straight trash what happened

utah def effect

Posted (edited)

im Not dealing with this , add to drop city I don’t think he’s playing Saturday at this point 

Edited by Simsanityy179

wtf. just a huge disappointment after that 1 month stretch. seriously wth happened to this guy? its like he forgot how to shoot. maybe hes injured or something

4 hours ago, mightyjett said:

Possible shutdown? Drop city?

Yes

Lauri Markkanen shut down for rest of season.