kane

Lauri Markkanen 2018-2019 Season Outlook

2 hours ago, krest509 said:

Would he even be effective after the elbow surgery?

No surgery needed... just immobilization. 6-8 weeks... 3 or 4 weeks have passed.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

No surgery needed... just immobilization. 6-8 weeks... 3 or 4 weeks have passed.

Do you think he will effect B.Portis when he get back on the court? I own Both

32 minutes ago, krest509 said:

Does sh$t stink and is water wet?

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, krest509 said:

Yes big time... Markk will get 30 min a game exclusively at PF... it will affect Parker and Portis... 

6 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

What do you guys envision upon return? does 18-8 sound reasonable?? 

Yest it is... and around 2.5 + 3pm

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dragonballz said:

No INJ slot league, when will you pick him from the wire? 

Already did that... like week ago...

Better safe than sorry :D 

• Like 1

Rotowire: Coach Fred Hoiberg said Wednesday that Markkanen is still weeks away from participating in contact drills, KC Johnson of the Chicago Tribune reports. "He's getting on the track and doing some straight-ahead running," Hoiberg said. "He feels good. He doesn't have any pain with that. He's still a couple weeks away from really doing anything as far as contact is concerned. But it's good to see him upping his activity."

Spin: This isn't exactly the most encouraging update, but with the lottery clearly in their sights, the Bulls certainly won't rush Markkanen back into action. At this point, it looks as though a late-November return is still realistic, but Markkanen will likely need several practices to get back up to speed, and he could have his minutes monitored, initially, when he's cleared to return to game action. For now, expect Jabari Parker and Chandler Hutchison to continue to pick up most of the minutes at power forward with Bobby Portis also on the shelf.

Rotoworld: 

Head coach Fred Hoiberg said that Lauri Markkanen (elbow) is still "a couple weeks away" from being able to go through full-contact work.

"He’s getting on the track and doing some straight-ahead running," said Hoiberg. "He feels good. He doesn’t have any pain with that. He’s still a couple weeks away from really doing anything as far as contact is concerned." Markkanen was given a rough 6-8 week timetable after undergoing elbow surgery, but with him entering the end of Week-5, it looks like he'll be closer to that 8-week mark. Owners should keep him stashed away, but he probably won't be doing much for you until December.

PLaying all year long without an IR spot has been hell. I really hope he comes back soon but it's looking like end of November. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dannyusf said:

PLaying all year long without an IR spot has been hell. I really hope he comes back soon but it's looking like end of November. 

end of november would be great .. i’m thinking december is more likely 

27 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Patience friend hes on schedule for mid November return

Ahahah God Bless

1 hour ago, Mfbenoit said:

Is prime dirk plausible? 28ppg, 9reb, 3ast, 3 3pt, with low TOs and 50-40-90 splits?

9 minutes ago, stevenzhang said:

What are you smoking? :lol:

Well who know... ? Might be close to impossible... but I wouldn't rule out that numbers completely...

Edited by Stefan

On the wire in my 10 team H2H. Haven't owned him before, what kind of upside are we looking at here? I see he was 0.6 and 0.6 with low assists last year, is there any speculation of that improving? Seems like he has upside to put up mirotic numbers. 20-10-1.5 and 2.5 3's? 

Would love to have someone who knows his game better tell me what the best case scenario is here with the bulls being bad but having a bunch of chuckers out there.