PaddyAustralia

Waiver Wire Season Savers 2018-2019

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Del Rio said:

Since I'm officially an owner now...

 

...Cedi Osman.

Larry Nance for me. Better than Tristan Thompson and a motivated player. He's the non Elite glue guy that flies under the radar and should heat up in a bad team 2nd half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Anyone high on Poeltl? I think that he should find minutes after Popovich realises Pau is a dinosaur haha

Like him in real life, I think he's in a great situation for development.

In fantasy.. probably only deeper leagues. Going to be a lot of single-digit scoring games or games with 5 rebounds, also probably lots of games with low minutes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tongs said:

Like him in real life, I think he's in a great situation for development.

In fantasy.. probably only deeper leagues. Going to be a lot of single-digit scoring games or games with 5 rebounds, also probably lots of games with low minutes.

Yeah that is true, maybe in a couple years he will be fantasy relevant? I love him as a player and think he has a bright future in SAS.

 

Another player im high on this year is Boban #freeBoban! I don't know why coaches don't play him more, yes he is slow and can be very lazy on defence but when he is out there he generally gets stats! 14 pts 12 rebounds yesterday in 15 minutes, imagine the damage he would be doing in the high 20's! Someone call up the GM's and coaches and tell them we want to see him play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Yeah that is true, maybe in a couple years he will be fantasy relevant? I love him as a player and think he has a bright future in SAS.

 

Another player im high on this year is Boban #freeBoban! I don't know why coaches don't play him more, yes he is slow and can be very lazy on defence but when he is out there he generally gets stats! 14 pts 12 rebounds yesterday in 15 minutes, imagine the damage he would be doing in the high 20's! Someone call up the GM's and coaches and tell them we want to see him play!

Boban would get cooked on the perimeter, something that's important now. Unless you're a player that can score from anywhere and get to the line 10 times (and make them all), being slow and lazy on defence is all the red flags a coach needs to bench someone. 

Let's just say opposing Cs will be popular picks on Fan Duel against the Clippers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akauders said:

Danny Green, maybe?

Danny Green could be nice as the clear starting sg for Toronto, with 3 and d stats. He could be good for 2 threes and 1+ steals, late flier though not someone you should target heavily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Josh Hart if he’s unowned 

 

Harry Giles I think is going to have a bigger role early than they’re letting on

Edited by aaarce07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Len? dedmon seems recovery slowly and may not be ready to play in first week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Danny Green could be nice as the clear starting sg for Toronto, with 3 and d stats. He could be good for 2 threes and 1+ steals, late flier though not someone you should target heavily.

Don't forget Green usually avg's a block too which is very nice from the G position. His fg% is a drag but he doesn't really take enough shots for it to be that big a deal. I'm a Toronto homer so I'm eyeing him just for kicks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally I have a " no Sacramento Kings " policy, but just keep an eye on Nemanja Bjelica. I still have a soft spot for the professor. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trench Mob said:

Personally I have a " no Sacramento Kings " policy, but just keep an eye on Nemanja Bjelica. I still have a soft spot for the professor. 

 

Why not? They have the best playoff schedule and you're not burning any picks until the late middle rounds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

 

Why not? They have the best playoff schedule and you're not burning any picks until the late middle rounds. 

 

Dave Joerger and his nonsense rotations.

 

But if he promises there's no more Zach Randolph and prioritizes the young players, then it's all good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

 

Dave Joerger and his nonsense rotations.

 

But if he promises there's no more Zach Randolph and prioritizes the young players, then it's all good. 

 

You know what they say about promises lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dropped Bell for Levert and Gortat for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson... good moves?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

 

Why not? They have the best playoff schedule and you're not burning any picks until the late middle rounds. 

Well playoff schedule is subjective to what league your in. My league playoffs start week 20, so the Kings dont have that good a playoff schedule. But, I agree that i dont understand why that would be a blackball team for anybody. Someone like Fox i'd absolutely draft. This year they don't own their draft pick, so there won't be any slick tanking in the form of starting washed up vets over their young promising guys

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, bsu27 said:

I dropped Bell for Levert and Gortat for Rondae Hollis-Jefferson... good moves?

Absolutely. Crazy that those two were available in your league. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2018 at 10:02 AM, dfstout said:

Miles Bridges the way to a championship!

 

I cant decide between him and Markeiff Morris.

I feel like they are so similar (Decent pt, rb, & 3s.....occasional stocks)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dominator83 said:

Well playoff schedule is subjective to what league your in. My league playoffs start week 20, so the Kings dont have that good a playoff schedule. But, I agree that i dont understand why that would be a blackball team for anybody. Someone like Fox i'd absolutely draft. This year they don't own their draft pick, so there won't be any slick tanking in the form of starting washed up vets over their young promising guys

I love Fox as a 3rd tier PG. He will get you modest points assists and steals, and can chip in a 3 or two a game. The player i am most excited for on the kings is definitely WCS. Willey is bound to have a good year as all he needs to do is become consistent. If he can average 14 and 8 which he is very capable of, he is a top 100 guy easily with his good blocks he gets per game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, heero78 said:

 

I cant decide between him and Markeiff Morris.

I feel like they are so similar (Decent pt, rb, & 3s.....occasional stocks)

You know Kieffs ceiling...you don't know Bridges yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dillion Brooks.

 

Evans is out of Memphis and he ended with a monster game last season.

Edited by FantasyEmpire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FantasyEmpire said:

Dillion Brooks.

 

Evans is out of Memphis and he ended with a monster game last season.

They need to build around him and JJJ, could be a very formidable duo in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.