PaddyAustralia

Waiver Wire Season Savers 2018-2019

57 minutes ago, krankd24 said:

H2H, 9 cat. On my team I have Brook Lopez and Thaddeus young. Would you drop either or both for levert or Osman? 

100%

1 hour ago, krankd24 said:

H2H, 9 cat. On my team I have Brook Lopez and Thaddeus young. Would you drop either or both for levert or Osman? 

Yes and yes

1 hour ago, krankd24 said:

Yes to both and fast

Who do you think will have the best ROS value? All five are on the wire now

Payton, Rozier, Sabonis, Josh Jackson or Gay (standard 9 cat)

Edited by Brandayz

George Hill?? Just not sure how long it lasts with Sexton there. 

2 hours ago, Brandayz said:

Who do you think will have the best ROS value? All five are on the wire now

Payton, Rozier, Sabonis, Josh Jackson or Gay (standard 9 cat)

Payton for sure! He has most opportunity haha

osman ariza monk are my top adds

hill - LAC rookie and dinwiddie if need assists

dont fall for the tucker and boban trap imo

Probably should be in Assistant Coach but my WW is going crazy and people seem to be more active in this section.

KCP, Josh Jackson, TJ Warren, Hart, Pat Beverly, Monk, George Hill, SGA all either dropped or available? Some of them should be owned in a 12 team league without a doubt. I just don't know what to do! KCP, JJ, and Monk probably the ones that interest me the most.

Wake the eff up and grab trey Burke the man can ball and the knicks have less depth than a kiddie pool at the guard positions with respect to scoring 

Cameron Payne for however long Dunn is out.

Keep an eye on Alonzo Trier. The issue is right now is he's just a scorer so he won't contribute anywhere but points. That being said he's a really good scorer lol

• Like 2

Just now, greatestmetfan said:

Keep an eye on Alonzo Trier. The issue is right now is he's just a scorer so he won't contribute anywhere but points. That being said he's a really good scorer lol

Finally, someone else who shares my sentiment. This guy is playing with a gigantic chip on his shoulder. Undrafted, got a 2-way contract, made a statement at preseason, and debuts with a rather impressive opening game. I’m paying extremely close attention. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, K50K said:

Cameron Payne for however long Dunn is out.

Away for personal reasons. Doesn't seem like an injury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, greatestmetfan said:

1 hour ago, tazdingo said:

Finally, someone else who shares my sentiment. This guy is playing with a gigantic chip on his shoulder. Undrafted, got a 2-way contract, made a statement at preseason, and debuts with a rather impressive opening game. I’m paying extremely close attention. 

I don't know if you're aware of this, but a 2-way contract means he's only eligible to play 45 games, the rest of the time he must play in the G-league

28 minutes ago, battaginlemon said:

I don't know if you're aware of this, but a 2-way contract means he's only eligible to play 45 games, the rest of the time he must play in the G-league

Correct, but if he balls out they can convert the contract to a regular NBA contract by waiving someone else. Based on the usage he got game 1 and his preseason, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Knicks do this after his 45 days are used up. I am definitely intrigued by this kid. Fiz called him a "walking bucket" :ph34r:

• Like 1

Hey everyone....this thread has turned into a mix of 80% Cool Story Bro + Assistant Coach questions. There is a dedicated thread for Cool Stories and there is the Assistant Coach forum for all of your team specific questions and requests for advice. I am going to create a Waiver Wire Thread for this week to start bringing attention to all of the WW guys that are on your radar. This thread is going to be closed. Please keep that weekly waiver thread focused on waiver wire options and take all of your CSB and AC questions to the appropriate channels. Thanks in advance for your help keeping this clean moving forward!

• Like 2