Sign in to follow this  
murraygd13

9/29 - Gameday Thread

My Dynasty team had won 2 years in a roll , I made the final this year and I am having my butt

handed to me, I may lose 12 to zip.

Goldsmith , Bellinger, Upton, Ozuna, Escobar, 

Acuna, Peralta,, Olsen,,Hernandez, and a few more nothing but trash for the last 2 weeks.

Edited by RotoCat

37 minutes ago, Sine_cera said:

Cubs fans are probably hoping the Cardinals don't decide to start Flaherty tomorrow vs Montgomery. The Brewers will be facing a rookie pitcher.

The Rockies have yet to announce who will be pitching but whoever it is, I assume he'll be facing Scherzer. Dodgers going with Buehler tomorrow.

Dodgers and Brewers might win the division.

Sounded like Marquez on short rest.

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Sounded like Marquez on short rest.

That's what I expected. It didn't make sense to me why they would let him pitch 7 innings and throw 100 pitches in a complete blowout on Wednesday. That game was over after 5 innings.

1 hour ago, DidiFan said:

Wish I had a crystal ball to see how lineups look tomorrow. Spec Boston could really use JD and Devers. 

I'm most concerned that teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, Astros, Braves, Indians and A's will pull their starters after 1 or 2 AB. Playoff teams have done this so often on the final day. Ít's a nightmare.

37 minutes ago, Sine_cera said:

I'm most concerned that teams like the Yankees, Red Sox, Astros, Braves, Indians and A's will pull their starters after 1 or 2 AB. Playoff teams have done this so often on the final day. Ít's a nightmare.

happens every year. still have to start them

1 hour ago, Sine_cera said:

Porcello needs a little bit more work than one inning.  He has been pitching so badly they need to get him on track if possible and he wouldn't pitch for another 8 days after this going in Game 3 so no need to baby him.  More likely though he will be knocked out early due to said poor pitching.